HIV

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2011 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANOTHER ONE LEAVES!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .You can bet the mgt boys will be turning out the spin faster than DJ's at a gay bar. But one has to wonder(if these boys have the ability for self reflection) why the massive (and lets not kid ourselves, it is a flood)turnover? BECAUSE WE HATE IT HERE! You do not pay bonus and your mgt is incompetent, CRAZY, or both. Reps will continue to leave as long as these mgrs are in place. Wake up CM.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont think they are too worried. Honestly, I think this is really the plan. Let the natural attrition happen. It plays right into "fit for 2018". This is why they arent offerring any retention bonues in Neurology. Let the cards fall where they may and then no lay-offs have to occur in the field.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPOT ON, they don't care......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct, they don't care...but, they have gone to quite some lengths to keep a few reps around....so I would say they generally do not care, with a few exceptions. They definitely believe the "expanison" reps are disposable. They hate them. They love their SAMS (who do nothing for more) and a few of their old timers...but that is it..the rest they want to leave.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are on the heels of losing more great talent....treat your people like professionals and reward them accordingly....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a simple and clean philosophy. It could easily be executed amongst a competent and mature management team. This is a dirty company run by an incompetent management team with no skill set to manage. Bad coaches bad company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better myself....sad state of affairs....greed makes people do stupid things

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a very sad state, and there is nowhere to turn. HR will burn you if you turn to them in desperation. IF anyone in upper management had an open conversation with some of the reps about the atrocities and HR violations here, it would be cleaned up. WHY? Because every mgr sans one would be fired on the spot. Lets start with the mtg in Canada. What pharma company (or any for that matter) allows HEAD OF HR to attend an all male strip bar with NAKED MALE dancers with half the sales force, PK, and half of the managers? (and many of these drinks were expensed, is this in alignment with corporate policy?) It only gets worse from there. If that doesnt tell you where HR stands, nothing will.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need feedback. Are the HIV products horrible to sale? How often are ride-a-longs? Finally, what is the base range for 8+ years experience. Also, company car options. Thanks for your help; it is appreciated.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is what you are basing your decision on, go away. You're a loser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to know if these products are even remotely worth selling (reimbursed), if the company is micro-managing and whether there are company cars or allowance.