HO

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2018 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok hugh. Enough with the calls. You are a lying sac. No one wants to hear your stupid crap with your cronies nodding in the front row. This whole place is caving in. You said we were looking at actually getting a bonus this year. I have my doubts. We shall see. I know you got your bonus. You are the leader of the liars. Sleep well

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He made me feel a lot better. He joked about his job meaning he’s going to be here for the long run. He also reassured no more layoffs and squashed those rumors. We are here for the long run unless we do bad. He didn’t do this cause they were scared about morale they did this as a company update. Not many people asked questions because he had the answers for everything. He’s a brilliant leader with a great support team. He said we invested in great investments and there’s nothing to worry about.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was that cherry or grape kool-aid you drank?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

learn to identify sarcasm

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the “unless we do bad” statement was hilarious. We have, are and continue to do bad. And when I say “We” I mean you Hugh! You and your leadership team, has been bad, you continue to been bad and I expect you’ll do even worse in the future. You are a feckless moron who makes decisions from a fish bowl in Bedminster instead of rolling up your sleeves and meeting with customers and payors to fix things. You must have something pretty damning on Mark and He on you for this relationship to still be continuing

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s pthetic. I can’t beliece he said “my job is safe”. Who goves a fuk. Wasn’t funny. Hey Hugh. Someone needs to have a “difficult conversation” with you. You are horrible. I am so fuking pissed I came to this shit box

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in my experience every time someone feels the need to proclaim how safe their job is its usually the exact opposite and that person is gone in six months. Let’s hope that is the case. Hugh was trying to convince himself and his cronies that they are safe. I think they are all starting to see cracks and signs that the end is near for them too. That’s what happens when you hire a team of sycophants.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO is the best. I love the man.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Hugh, enough of your stupid posts. Let it go fat head. You are a moron and you only hire people with lower IQs than you. Which is difficult but you somehow did it. How can guy this ugly and dumb lead anyone?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hes got all his idiot marketing VPs walking around now and the new sales guy. All just yes men and women that have no clue how all this works. None

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO is a complete hack a true idiot of epic proportions.
    He is a reject from a number of companies, he will continue to do well here

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post! So true and yet so lame this guy is still hanging on. Maybe bald and dumb are now protected class. If true this clown is here for the long haul.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can Hugh wipe away shareholder value, destroy a once great culture, obliterated a once great product and only hire his ex assistants, still be employed? I guess only in a corrrupt and greedy culture. Stupid hires stupid.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO is an idiot that has killed this company. Greed and zero sense on a path forward is how he thinks. He is about now. All our “leadership” is a joke and they are all just milking it. I hope he keeps running his mouth. It will make the case easier

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shorted the stock today. Yes I work here. May as well make some money on this disaster. What a shti hole

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I got on the page there was all this talk about Marketing.
    Hey Hughie hates competition- he's the biggest dick bag.
    Lets get some hate going for the complete hack that Hughie is!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a reason he has hired all of his out of work Sanofi cronies as VPs. They won’t challenge him or question him. They weren’t worth a crap at Sanofi a decade ago and certainly have nothing to contribute here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hugh O is a waste. We lose billions for investors and this Mellon head is still around. Any moron at any level could do what HO has done. Isn’t it time to listen to the people that actually work around here. Get rid of this waste. Time for a change.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cantvwait for the earnings call tomorrow. Hear him repeat the 1st call and tell us how happy he is to have a job. Fat bloated shithead. Hugh you are a waste of space and time. You are no where to be seen and do nothing for that bloated paycheck. All of you need to be fired.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not lose focus! Keep HOM at the top of the Douche bag list.
    We all know he is doing some of his staff. He is a complete useless ass clown.
    He has no business sense and his bull shit well its over the top bull shit!

Let's not give up until the FIRE this ASS HOLE