HO

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2018 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knew Hugh for 15yrs and he is still doing the same bs. Hire morons and suck up to CEO. This guy is a bully to his minions but mr suck ass to those above him. He got into trouble several times and then left.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is Frank Shirley from Christmas Vacation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did baby Hughie get his mistresses for Christmas?

What is the best way to gift wrap penicillin?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard Santa went down Hughs massive forehead instead of the chimney to deliver coal and it took him 9 hours to travel down it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO. What’s the right price for the stock. You said three days out after bad news is optimal. Lmao. What book is that from. You douche. We all laugh at you except the whore in comm ops you are pumping. Poor girl. Let me know on the right stock price. I’m thinking $6

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO. What can I say. Loser. You are all that is wrong with this place. You and every VP. Suffocating pricks is what you hire. I am so out of here. Fuk I hate it!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

am I the only sane one here. The entertainment value alone is worth being here but they pay us too!
    I love ho and mt. What other company can you go to and see such wonderful mistakes that include the use of billions of dollars. Where can you go and watch the company stock drop 34 out of 40 months with 30 months in a row at one point. To be fair the stock rose for almost 24 straight months before the slight drop of $115 since 2015.
    Can’t wait for the new name and see what happens to the price of the two companies. 2019!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point. They are entertaining idiots. Not as much as our wonderful ARD VPs. Two supreme idiot extraordinaries.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, he was always stupid at Novo, too. A great cheerleader and always smiling. But stupid.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know dumb and dumber

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never heard so much negative shit on one individual. Does anyone listen. How about judge Hugh on the stock price? Perhaps the cultures he destroyed or the morons he hired as VPs. At best HO is a half decent used car salesmen.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have seen the comments when baby Hughie hired Stacey Chick, another Sanofi retread with lots of titles and no accomplishments.

The two of them together could have started a Pharma Mt Rushmore of cronyism and incompetence.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like a pattern with HO. Nate is just a dumb guy who has serious problems trying to speak with us. He needs a public speaking course. MF is in way over her head, another admin being promoted bc she says yes sir. HO and his minions need to be judged on the stock they destroyed and the culture they destroyed. Total shit heads.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. And let me add

A “speaking class” won’t help Nate say “hello” and be human

MF is a mid western hick who got lucky. A Sr manager at best at another company

RG a self serving asshat with no backbone

MP,well, what’s to say....not much. Just a dick

That’s all folks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good points. Nate has a bald complex. Difficult to overcome. Very insecure.
    SL and MF both former Hugh admins. RG just a dick.
    Seems most of us are looking while getting paid.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All morons. Worst VPs in the industry and we are the ones suffering for it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and they don’t give one fuk

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even a little. NMcutch and his crew are the absolute, by far, worst. They will be the fault of this company. The day someone wakes up and realizes that leadership drives the mood, culture, happiness and fulfillment in a job is the day these people go. Until then, I say they don’t care. Theyfeel nothing for us and only care about saving their ass. Which is ok but own your piece. Which is HUGE. Tired of seeing low level people getting tossed under the bus with mid levels taking the heat. They are so unaware of the realities of this biz. Same questions recycled over and over. Concerned about the wrong things and tactics that don’t matter. It’s embarassing. Get us solutions assholess. Don’t look at me and ask what we should do. pay me what you make and I’ll make some shti up like you do. Useless. I’m outta here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have the worst leaders in the industry. Absolute dog crap. No wonder we only hire the rejects from other shithole companies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes me wonder what kind of leader MH will be for the SpecGX spinoff...