Hoechst-Roussel

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2004 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any old timers from Hoechst-Roussel days still around?? Let's hear from you. <font color="blue"> </font>

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Dave Bracy??? Rube Kagan?? John Fuqua?? Larry Roshto?? Bill Johnson ?? Don Cutcliff?? Jerry McMurtury?? Robin Harris?? Janet Vavala?? Gil Muratori?? Tommy Stovall??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about thse HMR superstars Ben Dover, Mike Hunt, Seymore Butts, Jack MeHoff?

4. Spec

Spec Guest

You must have been around HRPI for a while to come up with those names. I'd like to know where some of those guys are too. I can tell you that Tom Stovall is in the Wash. DC area and was doing training stuff. Jerry McMurtry just retired about a month ago. Janet Vavala is at The Medicines Company. Rube Kagan is still in the NJ area and doing fine. Gil Muratori is in FL, I'm not sure about his health. The others I don't know about. Good luck...Rick H

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rick H. Who can forget Arthur Murray and Brison Fisk! [​IMG]

6. Spec

Spec Guest

Wow! You have a long memory...I'd almost forgotten that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those were the guys who built this company. Remember Ed Woods. A great guy with great character. What about Gene Vezina, Jon Winer, George Topper, Elisha Bolden, Mike Sarzen, Ken Dorney, and Tim McCready. ALL of these guys were terrific. See if you can come up with any more.

It is too bad that the company as it is, has become a terrible place to work. I'm glad I am about three months from re-
    tirement.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry Roshto is an Oncology rep in Jacksonville, Fl. Vezina retired in North Georgia, Bent Tree Resort I think. John Wolter just retired again lives in Alpharetta, Ga. All of those guys get together every year. Last year it was Orlando. I really don't care about Bryson Fisk Norfolk, Va is still painful and I was in Greenleaf two weeks prior. That was CONTROL!!! Gil had cancer, but I do not know how he is. I heard Jim Crutchfield retired also. Bob Mills is still a DM, with respiratory, I think. Where is Art Den Hartog?

9. Khatmohn

Khatmohn Guest

Den Hartog is selling framed pictures of famous people's feet at his Fargo gallery called:"The It Box". Anyone know where Leland Atkins MD is practicing? Harlan Stone MD quote:"Three most overrated things in life: Home cooking,out of town sex and B Frag. infections". Isotheneuric Urine was the house band at the Carousel Hotel Bar. 1385 Tennesse Ave.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Ellis Richardson, Bob Melillo, Ron Meltzer, Jay Greene, Jay Liyanage, and "Uncle Al--the kiddies' pal, Kavalunas?"

11. Khatmohn

Khatmohn Guest

Where is George Eckelmann, Bob Wunder, Bill Arends, Sarah Costello, Gene Vezna, Litecast, Edecrin, Mr F., Roncovite, AAT Kits, Jim Thomas, Duad Koff Balls, One a Month Club, Mike Ryan, Sam Kaplan, The Red Bull Inn?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Walt "GETTER DONE" .. the JAX AX

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Vince McLaughlin? I think he is out of jail... bad humor... I know

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retirement?? we need the old HRPI guard. Ken Dorney what a great rep. That name brings back some fond memories. I heard KD was ill.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ellis Richardson "retired" and got away from this awful company that they now call, "Sanofi-Aventis". Best of luck to a REAL down to earth RD!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO PAUL ZACHARY, JIM BEDANR, JERRY SHAPRON, AND THAT GROUP?

THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS RIGHT BOYS?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walt "Get'r Done" from JAX needs the pasture

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry Roshto is still kickin' as an oncology rep for sanofi down in jacksonville....awesome guy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Ellis Richardson "retired" and got away from this awful company that they now call, "Sanofi-Aventis". Best of luck to a REAL down to earth RD!

[/ QUOTE ]

HMR.... long gone are the days of integrity, respect for people, and management that knew sales force paid the bills

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jkjlkjl