Hoechst-Roussel

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2004 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drift away to the bank, smelling like money all the way.

2. I recently found a book of matches from The Red Bull Inn. That’s over 40 years ago. The mgr of TRBI invited me up to his house for some 2 on 2 basketball on a Saturday afternoon back in March, 1974. IRT.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am wondering if there was a tall, goofy, manager( perhaps a rep at the time) from Washington DC in attendance? Would have been loud and obnoxious; might have gotten confused between a pick & roll and a reach around.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was the Baltimore manager. A jerk.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jetk? More like a racist .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

meant to spell Jerk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chuckie is a great guy and the funniest fellow in the room. Hoechst hired woman and minorities before most big Pharma companies. How great was it to have a product manager who sold cold medication with poetry!
    You guys dream flat tires.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo Paul, thanks for the support. Gotten any new 20 something reps pregnant lately or was that Jersey girl the last? Ass?ole

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He died several years ago, didn’t he?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to call BS on this post. I worked for and was very committed to Elijah B. What I experienced was that he was ostracized by the other members of the managers. Jim B allowed this as RD. Elijah was a class act. People like CO, BW, the previously referenced manager from NJ, JN were .... well not people that I respected. I think this was true with many reps “ back in the day”. Roger S and the Philadelphia manager at least we’re not offensive.
    Miss those days. Don’t miss the bias and favoritism often shown.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot JN who was a dinosaur. JS from the Philadelphia district...agreed. Ted ( forget last name) in New Jersey was pretty much clueless and relatively harmless. He was in over his head. All men...duh

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mock what you shall become

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am becoming a man?! And without the hormonal therapy and surgery. Awesome!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The depth of experience, insight, and realization that can come from the practice of self-reflection is not a result of intellectual analysis or complex theories. Our challenge is to just see reality as it is.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be your challenge, not mine.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

old farts never die, they just smell up the room

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Better to die as a small child than miss forcast."
    Bryson F

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell something like Rotten Eggs. Must be a Hoestling around.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dick Ballard was the coolest HRPI exec!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim N, Ted M, Roger S, Chuck O, Hawk, Paul ( can.t keep it in his pants) and Wanna be big time RD Jim....bunch of pigs. Would never survive today because they’d have to work, spell, stop looking at women as objects or conquests ( right Paul) know the product/market,, not play favorites, discriminate against women and people of color, and have an IQ over 85.
    Did we forget anyone?