Hollywood, FL National Meeting

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Aug 9, 2017 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's the donkey that decided to have a national sales meeting in Fort Lauderdale? It's RL of course. 75% of the company has to take connecting flights and can't arrive before the requested start time. That results in another overnight hotel stay.

RL, you are officially the biggest moron at DSI. I'm sure you can get a direct flight from NJ, so it's no sweat off your back to inconvenience the rest of the company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It just could not have been thought thru??? I imagine 1/3 to 1/2 of the reps will be there Sunday night if they don't change the start time until 3PM

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saturdays are for the boys...Sundays are for DSI.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup tough life you have to travel once a year, rough stuff, don't go if you don't like it or try Miami it's like 30 minutes douche bag

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck it up princess

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's awesome that I have to ruin the weekend so I can fly all day, just so I can sit on my ass for 8 hours a day, 4 days in a row..They could have saved a lot of time and money if they just did a webcast. Because that's all this is going to be.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what an ass, bring extra diapers youll be ok, what are you missing your weekly homo club or soemtihing?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the Blue Pill-conditioned Kool-aid drinking corporate wage slave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm wondering why we're even having this meeting. Not launching MB and nothing else is new. So why not just do a satellite POA?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly hit a nerve we must be interfering with your annual NAMBLA meeting? Here's a tip just don't go. Not likely anyone notice and no one cares when lousy sales people don't show up at a meeting. Who takes a sales job and wonders why they have to travel? Hills of Kentucky just different I suppose. Ok go hit th me ukulele now boy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Why not just wait and make it a launch meeting? This is too close to back to school.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is RL R. Lisicki?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean we're not launching Morphabond? Haven't heard that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So. you all are so worried about going to Florida. Enjoy because for some or most not sure this may be your last. Think about it folks. You have lost all drugs on patent. What you have, there are already market leaders and lastly everything that is trying to be developed has failed, Your Management has failed. They have given themselves promotions (for what) , cut good people and hired spineless people to cut the cost to preserve their bonuses. Don't even try and go to your boss. Definetly don't go to HR because that is the root of all evil from the top down. Good luck. You will be blindsided even SB in the southeast. Good old boy but he had to be cut to preserve bonuses. JAPAN WAKE UP. You are being sucked dry.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you obviously don't work here!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be a jerk. We will have to sell this turd. Just not launching yet. The OP's saying we don't have any reason to go to this meeting now. OK?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi there! We are indeed launching Morphabond in October. Roxy launches in January. It will be a wonderful opportunity for all involved. This is a true game changing product. This is why you should feel fortunate to work here. Best in class products that are truly ground breaking. Enjoy!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do I sense sarcasm? Of course I do. The crazy thing is we'd generate more revenue for DSI if we'd just sell Welchol as our lead product. Think about it. There's actually a need for the product and we have fantastic managed care status. Ever look at your Welchol universe volume? It trumps Movantik and Savaysa combined! We have morons driving this ship and the donkeys in Japan just let it happen. Welchol, Movantik and Injectafer are the only products we should be selling. Can't wait to sell another turd. Nice job Keller.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reallllll game changer. Said no one ever