Hologic Stock DOWN 8%

Discussion in 'Hologic' started by anonymous, May 11, 2018 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need I say more. Hey Steve! How’s that conversation going to play out with Carl? Are you planning on telling the narrative at the National Sales Meeting?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, considering Carl Icahn exited his Hologic position roughly 2 years ago I doubt Steve will be having any sort of conversation with him about it. #doyourhomework

Also, if SM is still referencing the Icahn story then it's very apparent he's living in the past. Which appears to be better than living in the present.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuzzy math. It's actually down about 18% from 52 week high. At this point it would have to rise 30% to hit what most analysts were predicting.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well he's still striding out on stage to Journey's 'Don't Stop Believin'' as his backing tune ...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s getting harder and harder to hold on to that feeling...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i love hologic - they set the bar for investor call drama! We bought a kick ass skin laser call cynosure! We have a better sales team than cynosure. We fixed the cynosure sales hole. Then this quarter - cynosure worth 30% less than what we said - whoops!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is cynosure the reason stock is down like this? Was that not a great investment? Why did you all purchase them? Just wondering. Thanks.