Hologic Surgical Non-Compete

Discussion in 'Hologic' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2017 at 4:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without asking HR directly, did Hologic Surgical sign a non-Compete form?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you asking? Did a division sign something?

Noncompetes are between you and the company. If you signed one, HOLX will try to enforce it. Where you live matters. Some states are very pro-employee, others not so much.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what competitors are you trying to work for? This place does suck but selling competing products is even suckier. If you arent looking to sell a direct competitor... you should be fine to go where you want. A word of advice, you dont want to sell a direct competitor. We own the space man. Also, just a thought, who says you have to disclose where you are going? Just quit and tell them you dont’t have another job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't care what product I'm selling as long as I'm making money. You are exactly what companies want... See how long Hologic has your back... drink that koolaid! Ha

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no kookaid here cool guy. Im just saying You would be dumb to go work for medtronic or boston sci or minerva bc their products suck dingle berries and you know it. Hologic has good products. I cant imagine what other places you would be interested in working for that would interfere with your non compete. I dont care what you do. Go shovel shit for all I care. Im just trying to tell you not to go sell any of that garbage bc if you think things are hard now wait till you get over to one of those teams. That is unless of course you freakin suck at what you do and let these ass clowns take business from you. Then I would see how it might be an intriguing offer. But seriously, go find somewhere that pays you lots of money and be happy. I just dont think you are going to get the happiness working for any of competitors. Trust me, im leaving too but im getting out of womens health all together bc its a terrible space to work in.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

definitly drinking lots of koolaid if you think our products are better than medtronic truclear or Minerva. have you ever seen our competitors products work? it doesnt take a genius to see they are superior if not just as good. we have brand. and gullible gyns which we can easily sell to because of that access. I dont want them touching any other competitive products. period. self awareness is something you lack, captain koolaid

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure whom is an idiot here. Unless you have 100% of the business, your kind of a fool form saying that.