Holy Cr@p I found it!

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2019 at 5:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are assuming this post is a manager because this is one of the most suckass posts and somebody would have to take three days off and do nothing just to conceive of it.

Posting this message in the first place contradicts everything you purport to be. Not negative? Nope. Productive? Nope. Not management? I guess we can't prove it either way, but we have our suspicions. How many doctors went without your services in the 75 minutes it took to write your browbeating soliloquy?

Hey? If you're such hot shit, what are you doing in dental? Dental is bottom of the barrel in medical sales (I'm working on finishing a degree while I run a territory, and admittedly struggle-though am growing and improving) and behind every industry besides payroll and copiers. The real studs are in SaaS, technology, and real estate.

Or is this your first sales job? Congratulations. Most of us were good at things in life before we were handed a sales script. I'm happy you've found your dream job making googly eyes at overweight receptionists to get to "decision makers." What a weenie!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this guy. I don’t go to school, but I have another job. I’m just going through the bare minimum at Benco. Just enough to get a check. Once they start coming down on me and the pressure is applied or I go straight commission, I’m outta here and done with the bs. I come to this site to try plan my exit as best that I can.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is turning into a lot of mean people here lately. Why? I just don’t get it. This was such an informative place to do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You tell them, bunch of meanies.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there another message board with a similar atmosphere and input?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy cow. Cowabunga dudes. It’s not Schitface here. It’s just a normal TR pretending to be him. I spent my flight time between PA and Washington writing this here. Yes Chuck’s ass and balls where amazing but I’m soo hurt why the Benco crew is so mean. I live by the motto of Schitface is great, "Heil Schitface!" Brian Evans who?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I’m done with this site. It’s changed so drastically. I’m out of here. See you all when I see you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% confirmed beta
    100% confirmed not TR
    100% triggered

Anyone who is a sales professional is accustomed to not sharing a room with another adult for a week. With the exception of Office Depot.

Also, it’s career path * not carieer path*

beta male confirmed.
    #facts

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy Crap your mean.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let this distract us all from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Al Bundy was a salesman!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, he was a salesman and one of the best, in one of the toughest industries...women’s shoes

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Al has nothing on Robert "Bobby" Boucher, Jr. Go Mud Dogs!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is brian evans? Is he the good looking guy who used to be a director?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the guy posting his phone number? I wanna call him. Please repost

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t remember Brian? Brian Evans is Bob’s younger brother. He didn’t have the success that Bob Evans had with his restaurants, but Brian did have 3 of his own Rub & Tug massage parlors in Biloxi, Mississippi.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long time ago in Bencoland there used to be a director who managed the Regional Managers of the West and let them do their jobs. This guy was a good looking guy but that didn’t make him any better or worse at his job. He let the sales rep sell and the managers manage.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please repost that guys phone number

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those where the good olden days. But we are in Schitface era now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone has the guys number text him and let him know I’ll be at the Bob Evans in Anaheim.