Holy Shit Batman

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that the management team basically crapped their pants when PC left the company. Little do they know, more are about to jump ship

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy come easy go......nobody is irreplaceable. Where did lazy eye end up anyway?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought another already did.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another besides the two that just left?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of the reps have left to go to Zoll. Excellent pay, more stability and sober management

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke to 1 rep who's waiting for confirmation letter. This will be huge loss for the NE area. Dropping like flies on a hot August night

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There isn't one rep in the northeast whose loss would would be a problem - have you seen that regions performance?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we promoting from within? Or is management training going to be a joke?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire management team is a joke. RSD's are nothing but puppets. No communication and always in the CYA mode

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon, is this a surprise? Over the past couple of years we've lost sight of the future. Seriously? MCOT and holter? This is what we're selling. Still? No patch. No strategic partnerships with opportunities to move into comorbidities such as CHF. We are becoming antiquated quickly. Hopefully we can pull ourselves out of this but it's no wonder that everybody is in a CYA paradigm. New companies that we had never heard of two years ago are taking business and companies that we laughed at, like eCardio, are now starting to take my lunch and actually have a pipeline that the docs are interested in. C'mon KN. Stop your fuckin drinking and lead.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you do us all a favor and take your sorry ass somewhere else - that kind of talk is simply not necessary

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd take your sorry ass to a good ENT. Based on all the shit you've been swallowing, I'm sure a good clean out is in order. After that, I would schedule a reputable Proctologist based on everything you've been taking up the ass. Then you can wash everything down with a cold glass of Kool Aid

TOOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure the koolaid has plenty of vodka in it.........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody crapped their pants. He was full of himself and coasted on a region that was handed to him. He bailed when the numbers didn’t come easy to his team.

Easy come, easy go.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might want to do your homework before commenting. Pay is pretty similar yet Zoll has Quotas every 2 weeks that slowly squeeze you until you leave in less than 2 years (Job hoppers dream). Stability that's funny considering they split territories all the time until you only have 3 Hospitals left to work. Management, both throw them down on a consistent basis so who cares about that

If Zoll is your answer you have issues

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KN

I see you've advanced to step 10 with the program.

10. Continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.

Keep believing ion your dream big boy. Soon all your top reps will be gone and lets see how you really hold up to the program

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

back off clown. he has done a hell of job compared to the goon before him and has done it with more issues and pushback from above. this place is so much better than it was two years ago but you are too busy whining to see it

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right......and cows can fly

Keep on believing

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never heard of Zoll being an upgrade. It is a leteral move. Must dislike what you are doing to make the move.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lateral.