Home office hates it here too

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2020 at 5:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stopping by to let the field know YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

A lot of people here in Cambridge feel the same way. #thisissage

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are your complaints about Home Office? We’ve been pretty clear from the field about our issues.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So disappointing to hear. I was kinda hoping the “culture” they sold us on was only absent in the field. Sad to hear that it’s no better at home office.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So disappointing to hear. I was kinda hoping the “culture” they sold us on was only absent in the field. Sad to hear that it’s no better at home office.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQ culture is positive and enriching. Don't be fooled by negative trolls. By working TOGETHER, the future of Sage will be prosperous. Avoid the toxic 1% in our company. Every firm has these malcontents that try to bring people down. Have a great weekend! Go Clemson!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This past Tuesday evening my children asked me if I were sick at the dinner table. It was written all over my face how sick I felt working for such a clueless company that don't have a clue how to support field employees. I know many many recruiters being in this industry for many years. I was made aware that there are several RBD's and one DM working with one specific company right now. My own RBD didn't come right out and say they were looking, but they dropped a few hints that made me believe they have been looking. It is very logical they are the most at risk with such few people to manage. One of the recruiters Ive known for years told me "There are a ton of Sage employees working with us right now."

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake fake news

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol you'll see. How stupid are you? Seriously? Readers see right through you. Any fu*king idiot that realizes what is going on would never make a statement that you did and your intention is to simply deflect from reality. You definitely are not a TBS or a KAM. Now go away.

You love it at Sage? You really love it? Then why are you spending time on this site? GO AWAY. SO FAKE.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach! 100% agree. No TBS or KAM is loving it here at the moment. Managers pushing for sites/forms etc. constantly riding with us because they have nothing else to do. Not fun. They could get rid of 1/2 the managers tomorrow and it would make everything so much more tolerable. We are so over managed. Praying for a good FDA meeting and a buyout.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever thought maybe the many of the cheerleading messages is from HR? They know what they’re doing.