Home office layoffs

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 10:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the ax is falling in the home office...

What is the new structure? Who is going and who is staying?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they announce something up at home office or are they just getting rid of dead weight? How many being let go?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven’t heard anything, but I’m in the field...no emails

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just rumors

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is everything so quiet again? It is way too similar to last year at this time?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye several sales trainers and DMs

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are too many DBMS. A third of them could be eliminated and TP could save a ton of money. Riding with reps every month is a waste of money and it isn't fair to our HCPS

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda has the worst DBM’s and Regionals in the industry, so it’s actually a good thing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a rumor. My manager told me an email went out this week. Positions in home office were being eliminated. Remember last year there were silent layoffs of managers and RBDs and the expansion of specialty.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is so screwed up. They think the current way they conduct ride alongs actually make a difference. These managers bring nothing to the table, other than a complete annoyance to the offices we call on.

If the company was smart, they’d actually trust that the people they hired will do the job right. That means that the rep will meet their goals and work in accordance with the company rules. If there wasn’t so much metric crap and focus on bogus activity, maybe the majority of reps would hit their goals. Also, if there was an inkling of respect from up above, maybe the reps would work harder and not feel under appreciated and taken for granted. As for ride days, the rep should only want the manager in the field when they feel it might make a difference OR where they feel that the customer will benefit from a manger presence.

The current way this company conducts business is jus wasting everyone’s time and if things operate the same way without any modifications, pack your bags, shut the lights off and simply write a book about the goofiness of the pharmaceutical industry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You is right on.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why the hell pay for untalented regional sales trainers?! As if we need more people riding in the field with us on top of our DBM’s annoying our HCP’s! And do any of those trainers have any real sales talent. Have you had one ride with you? They are a total joke! Got in to their postiom by being a suck up

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had one ride with me and she was completely untalented. So full of herself. No talent and a total waste of Takeda salary

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda has absolutely the worst sales management team in the pharma industry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RST position needs to be filled with veteran reps. What good is a rep that has been in the field 4 or less years? What can they bring to the table....not much. Takeda needs RST’s that have sold all products so when in an office they will bring value! Not look at you as if to say “ I don’t know what you are discussing.” The RST that rode with me had only been selling for a few years and didn’t have the depth the position needs!! Bring value or get out of the car.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Combine 2 districts into one. Have regional trainers approve exp reports. Minimize cuts of reps and disruption of HCP relationships. Just a thought

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the one who rode with me. She was a total joke. Zero value

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok you got a sucky RST. That spot is an avenue you can take to management yourself. Love the position is available.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest