Home Office Turnover - HR

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does anyone notice there is alot of turnover in the HR department?
    In the past 2 years there have been alot of people coming and going, why is that?

Shouldn't someone look into that? The group seems to have enough people to handle the work, maybe even a few too many so it can not be stress due to over work.

Is KD related to the founders or something cause in most companies this type of turnover would fall right on the boss?

Inquiring minds want to know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are only 4. C, D, O, and M

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least 7 people left HR in the past few years. A lot of unhappy people in that group.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does this mean?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that turnover was in any other group the head of the department would be gone.
    What gives?

Oh yeah, HR runs the show

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've noticed lots of Ads for HR positions. Most people stay until an opening in Novartis comes about. or any other big pharma

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the Boss?

Tony Danza! (He might actually run this department better)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony Danza might actually be able to keep some employees in the HR department.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the incompetent idiot that is the Head of HR - Karen DeSanto. I mean really! does she even know how to spell HR. She is brutal, and that is a complement!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look who the leader is: KD ARE YOU KIDDIN ME? She couldn't lead a troop of Girl Scouts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe KD has pix on Aaron. She is a nightmare. Nothing innovative, creative, coming out og her, other then babble babble babble. No proactivity coming out of HR at all. Terrible.

A gutless wonder.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KD can't spell Founder. She got shoved out of her last company and the A Player guru himself, AG, snapped her up like a $400,000 bonus payment for non-performance.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad news there

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leader needs a change !!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet Another one leaves da building!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KD gets another title bump and another one of her people is leaving.
    Makes sense.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is KD's last name?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her last name means "In over her head" Italian translation.
    The Spanish translation is "Lacking HR chops".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm outta here. Later dudes

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ofcourse this makes sense. Ferring's culture is about fear and intimidation. For that to work people have to lose jobs. KD does all the dirty work and cleans house.

So KD's 100% turnover isn't bad- its actually great in the Ferring world. If anything, she's showing off and demonstrating what good looks like. "I can get 10 people to quit in 6 months. So no severance and lower chance of lawsuits. Getting people to quit is better than firing them! What's wrong with the rest of you?" When you're that good you get promoted.