Home Office

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2019 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be shocked to Find out the managers know. In my past experience they learn their fate first, and within an hour those kept start making calls to their teams or if they have been let go HR calls the team. If you have been through this, I don’t think anyone can argue with this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly how it’s been when I’ve gone through it before. RBMs are the next to last ones to know.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS we know

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK big boy (or girl). Put up or shut up. Exactly what’s going to happen and exactly when is it going to happen. You say you know. Prove it. Put up or shut up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What he/she said!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d argue you’re a fool
    Soon to be without a job
    Bye bye past experience
    Pro

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thread is making me laugh out loud, then shake my head, then laugh again. Every post is more childish that the prior ones. I eagerly await its further descent into the puerile depths, which I think we'll recognize by the appearance of such time-tested greats as, "Stick and stones may break my bones...," and, "I know you are, but what am I?"
    I used to be able to guess pretty well which threads were field people and which were H.O. folk, but now the whole thing is just descending into the blog equivalent of a slap-fight that's turning into a true bore. Nobody seems to have any real intel. lately.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. Have it your way.

Let me guess. You’re safe. Right??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if the drag out this implosion past thanksgiving and don’t do it this week?? They need to do favors and cut the cord

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would look at it this way: there are likely going to be cuts but none of use seem to know for certain. Each week you’re still employed is another week you can be paid to job hunt. It takes a while to find a job and even longer for the start date. Why not get out ahead of it and start looking? Your 8 weeks of severance starts the week you’re let go, why are you in such a rush??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed w above poster, but it sets up like this for many I’m sure: if you make the cuts you can be more selective over the next year finding a job, but if your cut and are interviewing (like most are) you may want to take a “lesser” job to bridge the gap to something better. Hence people want to just know.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBM’s told today to stay home
    tomorrow for a confr call

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know this is true?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can confirm. Heard the same from multiple sources. Reps will be waiting by the phone Thursday.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That true...we hear Thursday. Buckle your seatbelts

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much for all who thought RBM's already knew.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBMs know their own status for a fact. Tomorrow it is confirmed who stays/goes on their teams although they pretty much already know.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, if RBM’s know their own fate already why haven’t any of them left because if reps are downsized for sure managers are gonna be downsized
    Less reps=less managers
    You’re going to tell me a manager has known for two weeks that he’s going to be let go but he continues to work and act like he’s not going to be ??
    Makes no sense

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must stay and play along to receive bonus and severance.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO CUTS WERE THIS MORNING