Home schooling kids

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2020 at 4:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can they please realize we are home schooling our M’fing bored ass, crying children, fighting and delivering grocery’s for our elderly parents, and checking on friends and neighbors. If you are doing this right, you are maxed out w/o these worthless, ridiculous conference calls. Give it a rest, optimistically June is our earliest date to be back in offices, probably longer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree. My manager is an idiot and wants to have call after call after call on nothing. I have so much going on around me and can't focus on these stupid conference calls.

It's all about Amgen and the money they bring in. No Amgen, Dr.'s don't want to be detailed over the phone. . They don't care about the lunches right now so give it a rest. Management needs to slow down with all of the busy work they are giving us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get paid to work. Resign, if you feel that the company should not require some type of return, from you, on their investment. Pathetic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^This idiot is the guy on your team everyone hates. Single, alone, jerking off 5 times a day. These conference calls are his only contact with the outside world. Pathetic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a rep. You dress up and take food orders. Leave it to you, idiots, to complain because the company won't let your caterer asses sit home and do nothing. Go fuck yourself. A pathetic adult that is concerned with how much someone else jacks off. Is it that, or do you wish that you could help me finish? Loser.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, 5 times a day seems excessive. I haven't done that since my 20's ! Cal me crazy, but I think 2-3 times per day should be enough.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry idiot. It's not that I don't want to work. I can't work. MA king me do busybody work on call after call that are completely worthless while I have to homeschool is not allowing me time to do many worthless conference calls that are not helping.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be an adult, moron. Figure it out like the other, countless, professionals that are going through the same thing. But, you're like most reps, you'd rather complain than find a solution.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#BIOHAVENSTRONG

WE COMIN!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Find a solution? Find a solution when I have kids at home to homeschool all while my manager wants to go over package inserts? seriously? There is no solution? I have to deal with it as I have no daycare to take them too.