Homestudy

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at homestudy materials! It's a lot of stuff! Are the tests timed during home study? How should I prepare? Serious answers please. Thanks

2. formrrep

formrrep Guest

OK, and this is the absolute truth. You also received a syllabus basically outlining what you should accomplish each day. DO IT! Take every one of those little self checks and memorize each question and answer (and think of different ways those questions can be asked, because that is how they are asked on the final assessment). You will be timed on the last one before you leave for training. And it will be proctored, which means someone is going to be watching you.

Oh, and just so you know, there are about 6 different tests out there for each one, so even at training, you won't be able to buddy up with someone and cheat. BTW, you are actually timed on all of the tests, because "they" can tell how long you are spending on each question.

And no matter how stupid you think it is, when you get to training, I highly suggest you practice in front of a mirror. Believe me on this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice. There goes my labor day weekend

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can some please post the tests? It is very hard!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants the test pal! Just want to know what's "nice to know versus need to know"!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, can someone post the info?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of fucking team work do we have at this company???
    Why dont you people who have the test post the information on here??

Is it toooooo tough for you???/

Thank you in advance for those who post info and fuck you to those who are nasty

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you have that attitude newbie, I'm not posting anything or giving tips! Make it on your own!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you! I will never help you either, asshole!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you not giving tips, asshole? What does it cost you , motherfucker?

We are all in this together. you may need one of use! And we wont give you, shit!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should someone help you cheat? Everyone else going through training has to study on their own and in their study groups, so why should you have special privileges??? Why can't you put in the time and effort like everyone else?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not fair, i have three kids and dont have the time to study. Besides, the info will never be used again after training

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No , you need to study on your own and do your OWN work, you stupid lazy bitch!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having fun studying for the crazy exam. Kids are pitching in with the Q&A.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH, thank you for making this family weekend so memberable. Wife and kids are wondering why the holiday was called off. Can we do this again for Christmas and Thankagiving?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is soooo inconsiderate

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here, everyone is getting ready for a nice day off tomorrow and i have to fucking study for a stupid test. Thanks for scewing up my holiday, motherfuckers!
    I wonder if JH is working in the office or if they are enjoying their 3 day weekend!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't want to do the work, then you shouldn't have taken this job. Do you think it's just a free ride?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but if i can save 8-10 hours of BS studing for stuff i will never need to know, i will try to take that short cut. It not fair we have to study over a holiday!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very happy to report that as most prepare the barbacue for today, i will be studing the entire day. I will not be able to enjoy this holiday because have to study for a stupid test. I am one of the few people who wont be able to enjoy the holiday. I am preparing for my first hour of study now.