Homestudy

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. Sucks. Wanted a hot dog

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody would be able to help you anyway because the tests are all different and the information is chosen randomly. You will just have to know most of the chapter-end assessments.

3. formrrep

formrrep Guest

Then quit.

You must not comprehend very well. This was in my response:

"Take every one of those little self checks and memorize each question and answer (and think of different ways those questions can be asked, because that is how they are asked on the final assessment)."

Boo fucking hoo. Would you rather be unemployed?

Would the wife and kids like to be living on the street? You have a friggin' job. Be happy about it, even if it is with Shitnookie

I wonder if you would rather be in an unemployment line?

This! Exactly!!!

Boo fucking hoo. Would you rather be unemployed?

No, there are millions of people who will not be able to enjoy the holiday because they're unemployed and do not know where their next meal is coming from.

As I stated: Know the self check questions backwards, forwards, and inside out. The tests are taken from every one of the self check quizes. Honestly, you all act like you're doing the company a big fat favor by being here.

What a bunch of whineeeeeee babies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you JH. it looks like you are responding to CP on the golf course. We will ace this exam for you! We have been studying all weekend.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Japan, workers celebrate Labor Day working for free for there employers. Workers would work weekends for free. Some even do housework for their supervisor to shoe loyalty and appreciation for the job. Many of our leaders do need their cars washed, houses painted, and laundry cleaned.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahhh, vely nice! ve tly to prease emplelol!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Amerika too much freedom, make worker lazy. Japanese employees are always happy to help boss at work and at home.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is better to be an American rep. Worked for company in Kyoto. Customers used you to do many things. Boss expect it. Sometime they even ask you to entertain and take ugly wife shopping.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! Do you mean the self checks in the module?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Kapvay module doesn't have questions. Any idea on where the questions will come from?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call training. They may have left it out in production.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My God. WAAAAAAA. You take a job, expect to work. If you are complaining and don't pass, then you'll be fired. You get out what you put in. This is a private company, not government entitlement.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, its not fair that i have to study more for these tests!
    Obama is going to level the playing field for all of us

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? You get a job and then complain because you actually have to do a little work? What a disappointment.. If you didn't want to work you shouldn't have taken the job. I am sure there are a lot of other people who are currently not employed who would love to be studying for a test right now. Freaking grow up folks. If you wanted a hand out, you should have gone somewhere else....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't want a handout. I wanna know how to pass the test you jerk a-hole.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

john Harlow was horrible at Alpharma and King. Arrogant and a disaster at marketing. how he got to head sales (reps hated him) is beyond us. he gives a damn about no one but himself!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH Just in case you read CP messages about you - you are a great guy! The smartest and most humane leader at this company!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, He does his best on his knees

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo! Well put.