Honest review

Discussion in 'Universal Hospital Services' started by anonymous, Aug 30, 2016 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We get our pumps from uhs and for the most part their presence has been a big help to us RN's. We always have what we need now and that's a huge relief. However, that being said, customer service is lacking severely. The employees always have headphones in and one in particular is talking very loudly on her phone every time I see her. Her phone conversations and language are not appropriate for these young ears and I myself don't enjoy having to hear about drunken stupors, baby daddies, and "who's in jail" updates. At least this lady is somewhat kind when approached although it isn't often because I only see her in the evenings. The young man that I have the frequent privilege of dealing with is the opposite of good customer service. This man makes us feel like we are in the wrong for him having to do his job. He's set the tone for us to have a bad day many times. I've mentioned his attitude with the supervisor/manager a few times but he made me feel like it was our fault. You'd think I was talking about his own son. I've also gone to the supervisor with compliments about things we highly enjoy and the worker says they've never been told about our compliments. I've asked for six months for a way to do customer survey so my thoughts could be shared with someone else but I've never gotten a response. So today after having another encounter I decided to go online and find a review board so I could anonymously vent these feelings and not be made to feel that I'm the problem. Overall, I would highly recommend uhs's product but their attitudes is hit or miss depending on who you get. The good one(s) are absolutely amazing but the bad one(s) will make a frustrating day even worse.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quality, value, service. All of us, all the time!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP: If the local UHS management won't address your concerns, then rat out the offenders by confidentially calling the Corporate HR office at 952-893-3284. It may or may not help, but it might make you feel better!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call Tom Leonard CEO @858-652-0516 and tell him that. Who knows he might even pretend to care.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or at least some of the time.