HOORAY. Put my 2 weeks in today!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck all. This used to be such a great place to work. My team and the field are awesome. Leadership and the decisions being made are just beyond the point of repair in my eyes. I was fortunate and blessed enough to find another great opportunity. My best to all of you

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! I am still searching... nothing out there worth applying to. Hoping something opens up by year end.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats!

It's a great feeling best of luck on your new job!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TAKE ME WITH YOU. Good luck with your new job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I quit a few months ago and Iā€™m so glad to have missed all this chaos. Sheesh Fleming really destroyed Shire, so sad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Losers quit!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a douche

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! I left shire this year and it's been amazing. The company was destroyed by Fleming and I can't even believe how much worse it has gotten with what they just did to your bonuses with this indexing thing. It's like they want a class action lawsuit. To anyone hanging on to old shire, you can find much much better out there and look now so you can leave for something you really want. They are not backfilling open territories a layoff is coming soon for sure . Now that I'm n the other side I can't believe how long I hung on. It's scary to leave but so munch better once you go.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

grass is so much greener. Congrats. My biggest shock was that I got a sales job and everyone I work with all they care about is sales and nothing else at all. No bs. It's weird how sitting at shire and doing nothing Sales related starts to feel normal after a while.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't have to fill out any trackers , spreadsheets so my boss can justify his existence. My bonuses are paid when stated and people actually hit goals. And the company doesn't steal money out of reps pockets. In fact if they over forecast, they curve the payout because they understand this is people's livelihood and "too bad be lucky you have a job" doesn't cut it