Horizon Just Ruined Their Own Launch

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the pressure. I don't mind the metrics. What I can't stand, however, is my managers bs comments like "your peers got 2 more signatures then you today" like I give a shit. Then follows up with "can you explain this?" yes I can but it would start with kiss and end with my ass. I can't stand micro managers. Even home office is trying to micro manage from home office. Just give us the script and plan our routes for us already. Why are they fighting it? It's clear that is where they are headed. Jeanie's email made me laugh. She says People always say they want to be empowered and entrusted…but are they worthy of it when they are given it?

To that I say people say they want to trust and empower their employees but as soon as the pressure is on, they forget the meaning of the word trust and start to show they are not capable of it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"To that I say people say they want to trust and empower their employees but as soon as the pressure is on, they forget the meaning of the word trust and start to show they are not capable of it."

Well said. Trust is alot like faith. Everyone says they have it until the crap hits the fan and everyone starts to panic. Those that have faith/trust will remain calm.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh oh i'm home for the day i hit my metrics. . .thats all my region is concerned with. and yes i hit my 4 pharmacies

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doc wants to talk. Fine but I have to go get more signatures so make it quick guy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Ken Baker talk to a customer?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For Horizon or his other company?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he bring his booster seat to make him look like a big boy?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Tiny but mighty" HA! More like "poorly managed and soon to be bankrupt!"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if they backed the f off and let us sell Duexis would actually turn a profit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They sabotaged themselves and there is no way to turn it @ now, too much damage has been done. The upcoming "Launch" meeting is a joke.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Threats and intimidation only force people to work just hard enough not to get fired while they find another job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I already found one. I thought about giving notice, but since my manager likes to threaten and intimidate, I am going to just suck this out for awhile. I don't start for another 3 weeks. So I am going to enjoy the free vacation to Vegas.It's going to be hard to hear the metric BS at the meeting.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am jealous!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring a picture of something you care about: I'll be bringing a picture of my ass, it's important to me, so it's my motivation to find another job, and our management team can kiss it!

Lies, metrics, etc. for 30 days - and now were supposed to be one big happy family! HA! You people are crazy!

Horizon Management, get a life. I'll be getting another job!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sick of this company and the BS. The drug sucks, the stock sucks and the scripts are just not moving. I have 35 scripts (approx) and have no work life balance. I spend all day and early evenings in offices then pharmacies. Dr's have tried it and are saying it is just not worth the price, hassle of PA's and call backs. Dusting off my resume this weekend. Sad that I left a great gig for this micro managed BS.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What PA's and callbacks? KB and his managed care barrel of monkeys has that product covered for you!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I wish I had never taken this job and am kicking myself for believing the LIES!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lawsuits will be filed if anyone else is fired for bs reasons "managing territory"
    time is needed to generate scripts. running getting the most signatures is a really bad expectation and looks bad on the dm asking for it. let us sell dont box me in on my days etc. human resources needs to look at dms before firing the reps who are trying to do what is asked of them.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ONLY way I could feel more micromanaged is if my ABM moved into my house and road with me every day.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Don't give your DM any ideas. True story, my ABM just told me that he should have hired someone with more relationships than I have. I wanted to tell him to F*OFF. I have good relationships and they are all saying the drug is a hassle. Chasing Signatures won't change that and is so PDI contract sales force anyways. They should have just gone that route. It would have been cheaper for them and those reps are trained on hiding samples in the closet in order to get more signatures. I personally can not hide anymore of them. I am afraid an office will call me out on it.