Horizon's deep secrets

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Todd walbert, May 11, 2017 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Todd walbert

Todd walbert Guest

Rub my lamp. What would you like to know? I have the answers

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the secret with the company and partner pharmacy? Do they get extra benefits?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the partner pharmacy relationship entail?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are there so many rumors now about us being put up for sale? I thought WE were going to be the ones acquiring and growing!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you really think they were going to be able to build a true orphan company on the back of the current portfolio?

Not to mention, too many junior people with elevated titles that lack the experience to build this out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because our stock is going nowhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TW How many of your relatives work at the company now including summer interns?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets see....the sister in law, the sister, the nephew, the babysitter (that's the blonde old lady in facilities that mostly gossips all day long), the neighbor, the friend from the country club....am I missing anyone? Oh yeah Tim's assistant has her son and her bestie working there too

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where any of them affected by the lay off? What about the barista and the masseuse? Employees who generated revenue were released but employees who do not were retained. In a time where companies are going lean it seems like logic wasn't used to make effective business decisions.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where any of them affected by the lay off? What about the barista and the masseuse? Employees who generated revenue were released but employees who do not were retained. In a time where companies are going lean it seems like logic wasn't used to make an effective long term business plan.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there is a niece here for the summer
    Consider all of them spies

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you got shit to hide, you start hiring family and the mentally challenged. Plenty of mentally challenged here already, so bring on Aunt Gertrude and Uncle Vito.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget the other executives family members as well.... BM's daughter in HR, GD's intern son...etc.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The products are not growth oriented products in the long term. Orphan leadership is difficult to work with....MM, EM....don't like when people disagree or show initiative, it must be their ideas. Only hope is the eye drug....but that's not for 3 years.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Private Equity or PC divestiture? When?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horizon Pharma Administrative Assistant in CA. Is that for everyone's other life.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sister in law and blonde claiming to be the babysitter were axed.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally.
    Easier than axing the FOT that get paid $$$$$ and do nothing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How were they any different than the rest of the company?!