Horrible company to work for...

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible company to work for...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you not like about it?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really?!? EVERYTHING!!!! If you can tell my why the turnover here has been so bad that no rep or manager can tell me the names of any reps that were previously in this region for more than 6 months, I promise I will list the dozen or so reason why this company sucks one of hairiest, fattest d1cks in the medical device world.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like working at Applied. It's way better than my last job at Olive Garden.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, Olive Garden is more innovative. That never ending pasta bowl pass sells out in minutes each time they offer it. Not to pile on, but Applied's female reps are the fattest & ugliest of all chick reps out there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be an under-performer

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how every Applied Kool-Aid drunk idiot responds with; you must have been an under performer or couldn't cut it. Applied doesn't hold anyone accountable to numbers. There is no such thing as a high performing Sales Rep/DM at Applied. Some actually sell Gel products but everything else is just converted business because it's a lower cost alternative. Your "impeccable" implementation team is a joke. They still think the battle is won during implementation. It's won way before that at a higher level. Your DCA's are supposed to do that job but they can't even get a meeting above the materials manager. They too are brain washed not knowing they can't get those meetings due to their company name and reputation. When are you morons going to learn that you're not Medtronic, Ethicon, or Intuitive so stop thinking you deserve to be on the same stage. You're not even in the same building. If it doesn't walk, talk, and act like a medical device company then it isn't. Go celebrate how you brought trocar prices down way back when and have yet to do with any other product.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another loser

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're still there so obviously you're the loser. I'm by far the winner just for leaving that loser company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

r***** you need an ass kicking and it's coming this weekend.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be on PIP, no wonder we kicked you out

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied doesn't do PIP's. Again, no accountability to numbers. I ran circles around you ass clowns while I was there just like I do on this board. If I had a nickel for every time some 6 year veteran said, "that's a great idea" I'd be retired. Although I moved up the ranks quickly, it still wasn't enough to keep me around. JD isn't going to be able to turn this thing around.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously!!! You make it sound like Applied is full of physically fit individuals and I should be concerned. The only people that could give me a run for my money are the young ones that aren't going to be there that long anyways once they figure out how much better it is else where.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 replies to cafepharma on Saturday at midnight tells everything about the individual.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are 100% accurate and that is why you have trolls so infuriated. I literally laughed out loud when I read the "impeccable" implementation. It's so true! They rail on the bundle ONLY because they can't bundle. I had never seen so many brainwashed fools in all my time in the industry. I get the young kids(most of the salesforce) not knowing any better, but my goodness. Also, if you live in an area where the cost of living is high, good luck! You are better off waiting tables, you'll make more money.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another individual who got kicked out.

This board should be called “I got kicked out of Applied club”

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's another brainwashed 24 year old idiot. Nobody gets kicked out of Applied. They all just leave within 2/3 yrs if they have a brain. I guess you could say after serving a two year sentence they kick you out of jail. That would be one way to spin departures from the company as being "kicked out". Then again, I shouldn't give anyone at Applied that much credit. Your sales team can't spin sell themselves out of anything.

Please be more creative on your next response. I'm getting bored with owning you and your joke of a company on this board.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like working at Applied. It's way better than my last job at Waffle House.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUESTION
    What do you call someone who got kicked out of Applied and hanging around at CP ☝️

ANSWER
    a. Sore loser
    b. Failure
    c. Got no life
    d. Unemployed and desperate
    e. Weirdo
    f. All of the above

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet the Applied people voted for Hillary! It would be fitting, snowflake losers who cry about wanting everything equal and fair. I wouldn't be surprised if they started showing up wearing those pvssy hats around to the hospitals.(the few hospitals that carry their cheap trocars.)