Horrible company to work for...

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, what a bunch of suckers. I've been prepping my best customers for the release so I will hit the ground running. You guys should follow my strategy. You just show up for clip applier CER's(since they happen non stop) and while you have the attention of the materials manager you tell them about how Applied is going to bring them a stapler that is "revolutionary" and probably loaded with "Phase" technology. If(probably won't ever come up, but if) they happen to ask why they should trust an Applied stapler when they can't even get a clip applier that works you overcome that objection by giving them our business model and company story. Because that really resonates with them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shows how much you idiots know. Phase technology is exclusive to Voyant!! It won’t transfer to stapling. There will probably be another similar ground breaking tech attached to it though... Go out and sell!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't be serious and think Applied is coming out with a stapler, can you?!? Never going to happen. Just because they showed you a prototype doesn't mean it's coming anytime soon. They have to get around all the patents and you won't find a worthwhile surgeon who would touch it. Each of you will have moved on from Applied and found much more meaningful employment before you'll see an Applied stapler on the market.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha!!! This is so spot on I’m literally laughing out loud. I used to work here years ago and my old boss always used to say shit like this to me on “overcoming objections.” He didn’t get it and was the biggest tool you would ever meet. Sounds like things haven’t changed from the clowns up top that haven’t sold into an OR in 20+ years. Is it true they use the vendor credentialing excuse why they can’t go in and help you sell? Hypocrites.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have anyone noticed that Applied keeps buying more and more buildings? Buildings = expanding.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats so Said can Home those illegals working in factories. Shitty workers tend to make shitty products and shitty reps to sell them.

And by Applied do you mean said is buying buildings? Best scam from someone who hates trump. Has applied rent all the buildings he owns.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the upper mgmt at Applied hates Trump. They would love nothing more than to bring in loads of central americans with IQ's hovering around 30 to assemble their cheap knock off products. It's all about the cheap labor for Said. Who cares if importing, low impulse control 3rd worlders from low trust societies won't function with the descendants of northern European high trust society? Who cares if they commit crimes? Who care if they bring filth and disease? Who cares if they dump their trash on the street and destroy the environment like in their countries? All that matters is Said gets his cheap laborers so he can increase his profit margins. The boomer morons in upper mgmt there are willing accomplices and slaves to that check every two weeks. Trump is an obstacle to Said and his ability to create a new feudal system with the serfdom being the Applied campus. Rex Trump Diu Vivere!

The poster above is correct, Said has a great scam going on with the rent. Remember, you are paying the rent to Said out of your paycheck. Leaving Applied was the single most beneficial decision I have ever made in regards to my work life. Ask any former Applied rep and they will tell you the exact same.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The angry white privileged males are showing themselves on here. They all resent Said because he's a person of color who built a successful company that is rich in diversity. They just get on here and lie to each other about Applied and try to convince themselves that Applied is really this horrible company when it couldn't be further from the truth.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is everyone?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Silenced by the corporate office.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just out selling voyant and getting POS!!!!!! No time for CP when we are selling the shit out of it !!!!!!!!!!!

no time for losers

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has everyone noticed all the property that Applied is buying? Doesn't seem like a company struggling, more like thriving and expanding.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on with “Applied” buying buildings. Said buys them with Niblal and then rents the buildings to applied. Said is just getting richer, Applied is struggling in the OR and with GPOs.

sounds like said is setting up for a big sellout to a real major player

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You trolls need to stop saying Applied is getting ready to be sold. No one is acquiring us! Companies and technologies get acquired because they are a threat or have a new product that has a legit purpose in the market. We are neither of those. We sell crappy trocars and spend our days collecting signatures. We’re a dumpster fire waiting to be put out and left on the street. Ask yourself why there are so many open positions and no new training classes. Be like me, I’m getting my resume in order and planning on spending days interviewing....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said from another clueless AM that has no idea what is happening and why. It is people like you that think they have all the answers that shit talk all the time on an anonymous board like this. Maybe you should ask questions to understand why moves are made. But, that would take you admitting you don’t know everything.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude everyone at applied medical knows everything. Just ask you manager director DG. They are the definition of success.

get real. Voyant isn’t selling we all know it. Spend the money to go get us a contract with a national GPO.

what happened to that CHI plan? ProMedica? the biggest joke of all Captis? Has Peace Health ordered in 3 years?

come on let’s get real players on the field, applied playing money ball but NO ONE wants to be an Oakland A

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you mean I’m clueless. I’ve actually been a TM for 3 quarters. I’m sure you’re one of the guys who is really excited to launch this stapling device. It’s going to be hard to top the launch that was Voyant but it’s gonna be worse than that. Stop drinking the kool aid. This is turning into the Jim Jones party...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait for stapling. CAN'T WAIT.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything thoughts on where this person lives? I'm guessing the south.