Horrible culture

Discussion in 'Millennium/Takeda Oncology Company' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to a culture of all day meetings and political assins who smile st you while throwing knives at your back. The new CEO said retaining talent was critical but it seems that fitting in and politics is more important than talent. Stay away and run away

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all knew it was coming, but it's sad to see it finally here. Pharma culture has fully invaded Millennium. It's just a job now. I used to be enjoy what I did, who I worked for, and the company I represented. Sadly, not any more.

There's not a person I know in the field that isn't open to moving on from here. Maybe that's what they want. Get rid of experienced oncology reps with their higher salaries and bring in less experienced reps with much lower salaries & no existing customer relationships.

Yeah, that's a good strategy in preparation for when (IF) the next drug comes out. Should help reaching 1B too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing. Ok, go ahead and move on to another similar "big pharma" company. And then report back here to let us know how it is. I'm sure you will be loving the compact car and massive 8am-8pm sales meetings in some horrible location they booked because it was cheap. Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully soon, the no talent manager in St. Louis will get kicked back to the same curb he landed on from his old lady. That would be a true culture upgrade

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will do, P.S. Thanks for the reply, you wee-man.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that an HSM-Midwest position will be open soon. Any Idea of the territory location?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there even an ounce of the good culture left in this company? I like Joe a lot and appreciate how he tries to instill a certain type of culture, but do you think he realizes that it is going away?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats so true, people are just numbers now. after the last meeting its just people are competing against each other and not against competition. each meeting is becoming more primary care than the last one

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what a week. Compliance issues, cover ups, bullies, incompetent marketers who break rules and through the entire team under the bus. Sometimes I just wonder how they can call themselves human. It's ok guys, layoffs are coming in April.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reason there is such a crappy culture has to do with tiny little individuals like Phil S. He and the other Kool-Aid drinkers are out for themselves and only themselves. They will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. I have seen him "speak ill of a groups of people and tell off color jokes" at regional meetings and then terminate individuals for making similar comments but not to his extreme. Phil and his cronies, are a big part of the reason that this place has become such a cess pool of talent. Until these self-serving pos are gone then them culture will continue to deteriorate.

DD

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? crappy culture? You're a fucking idiot! I've worked for a few companies and this culture is one of the best. It is what you make it. You probably complain when you go on vacation too. If you don't like it hear, try BMS. You talk about a crappy culture, you have no idea what you are talking about. Like I said, you're a fucking idiot!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are things now at Takeda Oncology? Better hope for the future? Or still people leaving?