Horrible Culture

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the culture at J&J so horrible? Never heard anything good about working for this company, except for the benefits and pay.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all operating companies. At JBI we are highly respected and don't have to do that call reporting crap that "Pharma" people need to do. We are allowed to work in the field 3 days a week with 2 days for administrate as well as having dinner and lunches with our territory partners to discuss business goals and strategies. We are paid better and treated better because J&J regards us as true sales professionals. I love this company, both JBI and J&J because I am made to feel appreciated here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the comprehensive information. I will be sure it is investigated as I discuss it at the next stockholder meeting.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical J&J scare tactics. The bad culture here is well known to most people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're just jealous because we work at the greatest operating company every: JBI! And we are about to have a leadership change and one of us who came up through the ranks and is considered the greatest leader ever and a business genius is going to lead us to heights even higher than the sky!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hardly, it is too large with many problems (and lawsuits) and too much backstabbing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's going to change soon! From everything we're hearing Alex has hand-picked and groomed our former GI RBD to be the new head of the company! We are going from "LOUSY TO GREAT!" Wooooooooo

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blinders off; typical pharma co.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JNJ values vanilla. Anyone or anything that is too 'extreme', on either end of the bell curve, in personality, performance, or atypical behavior is usually worked out.

Look at the leaders - from Gorsky on down. Very few are outstanding and/or make an impact or difference in anything they say or do. It's all style and very little substance. Next time you listen to your OpCo pres, or Company Group Chair, try to find the deep insight or difference making thought or risky direction. It's a well dressed game of BS Bingo. Everyone gets pushed into the middle and whoever pisses off or threatens the people above them the least, moves up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you say this? Alex just sent a company wide email announcing that anyone who isn't happy here, leadership will work hard to "re-accommodate." That's leadership!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny.........deep insight, difference making thought, risky direction ?..........I find that every leader says the absolute same drek. None of it means anything, they're just repeating the same fluff they've heard their leaders spout. There are zero original thoughts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I heard that the new head of J&J is an RBD from JBI who is one of those people who is such a smart genius that he appears to be a lug-headed Chia pet.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smoke another joint and go away!
    Working 2days a week and spending company money is the norm for pharma. J&j is no different.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disregard this post. It is from an older white male from JBI that constantly posts negative things on the Janssen page. This only serves to promote the image of firing older white males that bring zero value to this great organization.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might be right, but an older white male is about to become head of the company that is considered to be the crown jewel of J&J. The company tried to make it with others and finally conceded to the fact that JBI was the most successful when we in fact did have white males running the company. Fortunately we got rid of the slacker white males and now you have the cream of the crop about to bring JBI to greatness again. Everyone in J&J should rejoice because it only improves their stock. Once my man is in, then I'm in for life. See you later, suckers!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete's the best! Plus we get to sell Arbonne! I want that white Mercedes!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, Paul C in Worcester: Get a life!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to be exposed! Drama queen!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"horrible culture"... It's not so sad to cope with all the cultural changes once:
    1. You finally wake up and realise that the CREDO is marketing tool, not a corporate ethics document
    2. You don't take getting screwed over in your YE review too personally - let it ride, move on
    3. You get a job with a firm who are more aligned with your leadership and ethical and expectations (and there are lots out there)
    Goodbye.