Horrible Label! 150 and not 135 and only Secondary!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2019 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll be contacting recruiters and networking this weekend. How could they do that to us?!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well they don't need 800 reps. Maybe for the 1st 12 months, but then shrink down.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOW YOURE AN EVEN BIGGER BUYOUT TARGET!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should. Of course they’ll spin it. But, they were really expecting a “Grand Slam” and this was a single... to use a sports analogy. Only up a few cents. Won’t hurt to network.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amarins infrastructure is ramping up as it hit the grand slam, as you say, but i agree, it hit a single. Restructure coming after initial noisemaking

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I won’t say it’s “Meh” but they definitely need Big Pharma’s help now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be stupid. Great indication. Go sell insulin

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t see how this could have gone better. You think a doc is going to bat an eye on using vascepa in a 120 trig patient vs a 150? Or a 100 vs 150? Blockbuster, here we go.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you get off saying it's only for secondary? Can you read? It clearly addresses more than just secondary prevention. Nice try.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dont even work here. Go away, day trader.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's primary and secondary prevention. $4 billion blockbuster drug!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on!!!!

$4 billion blockbuster drug made possible by Pfizer!!!

I'm a shareholder and nothing more. Hoping for another payday when the buyout is announced. Make me some money!!! Good luck to you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, because health plans will only cover Vascepa if TGs are a minimum of 150mg/DL. That’s why!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because no plan is currently covering under 500 trigs....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No insurance will ask for proof.... Do you know any insurance that asks for proof of high LDL before being prescribed statins? didn't think so.

Let say some do.. 150 is easily achievable. Just eat some hearty meal b4 bloodwork and bam! you got your 150. Yea yea, when asked if you fasted, just say sure! done.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer can negotiate for better managed care access. Pfizer is going to do a tremendous job at promoting vascepa for the remainder of the patent.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so sure this is gonna happen, huh? You're going to be one sad sack when it doesn't.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re so wrong. Pfizer won’t happen. It will be Gilead or Merck.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead added a Vascepa arm to their NASH drug trial