Hospital interview

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi. I am interviewing for a hospital position. I have had a face to face interview but the communication in regards to the position has been terrible. Is that typical for Arbor? I am assuming I didn't get the job but have yet to receive any response to my communication attempts. I would also think that there would have been some sort of rejection letter. Very surprised by the lack of professionalism.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess.... Erica? She is terrible.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that today, July 21st, was the day they had to make hiring decisions. Has anybody heard anything about offers being made today?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven't heard anything either. I feel as if I've been put on hold. I also noticed that there is no manager in the territory I applied for. Could that be the reason?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very questionable company in their practices. Don't put too much stock in these guys.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you got an outstanding attorney look elsewhere

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know someone that applied to an Arbor position and never got a rejection e-mail. This is a tiny tiny tiny tiny company! They apparently don't have the manpower.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to give an honest grade on the performance of Human Resources

4 out of 10

Horrible

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are too busy processing resignations to do anything else!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. And monitoring CP to have posts removed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

arbor should focus on doing a better job then there would be no reason to monitor cp.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!!!!! It seems everyone is miserable here and it's all due to the crappy culture.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run!!!!! This division is a cluster f*ck!!!!!