Hospital Safe

Discussion in 'King Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Areosmith said it best with "Dream On"!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely Safe.......for a long.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope all of you ARE safe. I just don't want to lose my job to someone new coming in. This happened before. If you get to come over, then come on over and work. Do a good job.
    Welcome.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming! No one is "safe" in a buyout. It's not logical to assume that your "safe". Look at the whole industry. Anyway, it doesn't matter what we say here...time will prove me right.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If everyone in PAIN and HOSPITAL do not heed this advice you are crazy.

Use this time as a pause to look for what you REALLY want. Many started the process already.

Pfizer will NOT keep us beyond Fall 2011!! Upper mgt knows this!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by my manager that hospital is safe. Pfizer likes TJMI and it will be a blockbuster.
    They will hire my reps to drive TJMI business.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your reps? Are you a DM? You sound like an idiot!
    Wake up! Wait and see who is running the show at Pfizer!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol.....TJMI a blockbuster. When they finally noticed that leadership lied about TJMI and potential growth, where the product was 2 years ago and where it is now. We are doomed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct! TJMI is a dog and they know it! You will be cut loose by Sept. They need you in transition. THAT is it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after the nyc meeting we are safe for rest of 2011

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Safe until they sell JMI. Nowhere is the product mentioned by Pfizer and they are currently discussing selling it off the several companies with full time hospital sales forces.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard what you wanted to hear. There is no way anyone at pfizer guaranteed your job through 2011.

But I do think everyone will be relatively safe until Q1 2012. Pfizer needs all the sales they can get out of branded Lipitor and won't rock the boat too much until the end of this year....then it's time for a very large "re-organization"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same too. I only hope they keep us for 6 months.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard what you wanted to hear. There is no way anyone at pfizer guaranteed your job through 2011.

But I do think everyone will be relatively safe until Q1 2012. Pfizer needs all the sales they can get out of branded Lipitor and won't rock the boat too much until the end of this year....then it's time for a very large "re-organization"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect a BIG layoff for Pain and Hospital end 2011!! count on it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What else is in the bag besides TJMI?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's it. Just that.

Also...why are you not on the Pfizer board. They own King now. King is no more.