Hospital Sales is in big trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK Everyone, heres the deal.....This hospital division is the worst of all time. Cary R is forcing the managers to micromanage every step we take. It is unbearable. I have to ask my DM just to go to the bathroom during the day. Spreadsheets, phone updates and more email updates on what we just talked about on the phone. I can't take it anymore plus sales are in the tank for all drugs. Who else is sick of this hellhole and its micromanagement?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry bro, Allergan hospital sales isn't hospital sales. Vraylar? Jesus.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually thought AvyCaz and Dalvance would be kicking butt by now. Sales are better than Teflaro.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... more bad news coming...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the original post. My manager is on the whole division constantly. Its very annoying. Its all Renner and his old Forest ways. Allergan is the worst. More people will be quitting soon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. The Great Giraffe Hunter Carthage Renner is a walking disaster. There is a huge thread about how he devestated WH. I was so happy the Pfizer deal fell through and he lost a ton of money and his chance to retire. Now he loses money everyday as the stock price sinks and still works. AA was bad. He was always going to be worse. He thinks his ways were what made Lexapro a blockbuster
    He is a soulless individual who gets perverse joy in attempting to ruin the lives of others. He makes himself feel better by trying to tear down those around him. He is everything wrong with this industry
    But outside of that he's probably a swell guy....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The anti-Infective division was launched almost 7 years ago. What can be done to save it?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing can be done to save it. It needs to be dissolved or let Bryan Klee run the team and lets see what he can do. Bryan is the single most talented anti-infective sales person I have ever met. Kerry Runner couldn't hold Bryans jock. #onlykleecansavethehospitalteam

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the record...I cant remember the last time Brian won any awards. Drink some more AI Kool-Aid. Okay guy, but being on his team...no one ever wins anything. Science doesnt equal sales. You are working off alternative facts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? You are going to talk about winning? AI sales were $55 million last quarter. 7 years, 3 products, and annualizing at under $22 million per year. Many of the issues were management created. Pricing policies, product outages, and very few additional indications are three huge examples. But a management-enforced "hard close" sales policy only made things worse.

Forest/Allergan has so polluted their AI franchise that we have no idea what "winning" looks like. If we had followed Klee's sales approach and applied it from the beginning we would be more successful across the board today.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction: annualizing at $225 million.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Latest Rank/PClub shows Brian at the bottom. 22 of 22 Managers! Yea, let's have him lead the AI franchise. Not.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea! Klee is the bottom ranked mgr. He will be put on a letter by Renner very soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many years does this division have left? Possibly the new anti-psychotic can save it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is Quinn still the dm in nj/ny? god help anyone who work with that idiot.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup. he won presidents club 2 years in a row

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup. he won presidents club 2 years in a row

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Klee is already on a letter of concern. Its time to bring back Jeenie Loyds

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best of the worst. Ironic and strangely appropriate.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales in the AI franchise are down 23% for the qtr. Watch out!!! Some heads are gonna roll!!