Hospital Sales Team

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

even they suck now too

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's just because the pressure is enormous. I mean bad. Nobody likes to see their numbers and see 60 percent. It's this short quarter mentality that drives a lot of good people away and then some greener is placed in the territory and then shoots to the top because goals have reset. There's got to me a more objective way of measuring success while encouraging good people. The division has some amazingly talented people who really want to win. I'm even seeing some of them break down under the strain. Sales is suppposed to be fun to an extent and this really can be an absolute grind.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh, really??? Say it ain't so!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeannie L is coming back to lead the team!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell, no. I heard she's now at Achaogen. They have no idea who she really is.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First quarter 2017 earnings report is out, and the numbers for AI are bad. I wonder if they are building teflaro's and dalvance's decline into our quota's?

Anti-Infectives

• TEFLARO® net revenues in the first quarter of 2017 were $30.6 million, a decrease of 8 percent versus prior year quarter, driven by lower demand, offset by net price appreciation.
    • AVYCAZ® net revenues in the first quarter of 2017 were $11.3 million, following supply resumption in the latter part of the fourth quarter of 2016.
    • DALVANCE® net revenues in the first quarter of 2017 were $9.6 million.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if they are building teflaro's and dalvance's decline into our quota's?
    LMAO you don't pay ourselves and you ask this question?? With Teflaro declining and Avycaz sells itself, this division is GONNA BE COOKED! Good Luck trying to pay for Dalvance (400m buyout).
    We (Botox) keep this company alive!
    This post will keep me laughing all day!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is just horrible. The numbers aren't even close to breaking 50 million. The worst numbers I've ever seen. I am surprised we still even sell Teflaro because with those dreadful numbers, what is the point? Without a doubt, Botox keeps this company alive.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teflaro 300% price increases since last launch Killed this Drug...with generic cubicin the proverbial nail was hammered into the coffin. Teflaro carried AI for many years, too bad greed and bad decisions made it die.
    The ROI for this group isn't there. Fact is Fact.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, however, you may recall that Management told us to call it a "price reset." Somehow in their mind it makes them feel better about destroying this franchise by not calling it an increase

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CUT THE FAT! GET RID OF THE TIME WASTED RDs and HYPER EGO DMS! We don't need your excel sheets and YOU COST the MOST. Take the marketing team with you; they suck too

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%...they have let good reps go before they would even think of cutting a useless DM. Makes no sense.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LETs Go FOREST!! Promote a bunch of kiss ass Reps and give them a title "DM" My manager does nothing except suck
    the life out of me; mindless checking the boxes!! When I put him in front of my most challenging ID, he wet his pants! The MINDLESS bullshit has finally shown that the useless DMs\RDs couldn't sell
    their way out of a paperbag! No wonder we are tanking. FRX lives and DIES

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just put in MSL request and if he's never met him, I can do an introduction and usually it goes fantastically from there. Although I've never been in the conversation but it's better than having my DM wet his pants

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good luck with that, very few of MSLs are any good (Tampa FL is one of them). Mine is no where to be found, waste of more money!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just goes to show you they cut all the wrong people from this division. They're the luck ones not to have to deal with this mess. DOTs? Forget about it!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. They've made bad decisions from the beginning.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CUT THE FAT! }========>

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shhhhhh what?? please speak english