HOSPITAL...Who is out!?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is getting the axe with the merger???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't a better question be who would we like to be out? In that case, I can answer that....Jerry, Bill, April. Happy New Year!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital is the easiest to figure out. Do any companies have 2 Reps calling on the same hospital? If yes, nothing to real worry about on the 'street' level. If no, than you are looking at at least a 50% reduction depending on Geography and who Pfizer wants to keep.
    The fun begins when you speculate which one of the Big Wigs will be retained. I can't see BM, JL, AA and CR all being retained For certain 1 will be gone, proby2 hopefully all. But which 2 will stay which 2 will be gone?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA and CR are not even close to BM or JL on the Corporate ladder. And CR and AA are probably secretly wanting a package - vesting all those options will add many more millions to their already sizable bank accounts. Remember everyone you mentioned is already worth at least 8 figures if they managed their money even a little bit. BM - believe it or not - actually has enough experience in so many different areas that he would be hired as an executive within a few months - he has nothing to worry about if he chooses to keep working. I know that will drive the BM haters crazy but it's the truth. JL has been sales his entire career. Sales guys are not nearly as valuable as guys with marketing, BD, and Executive experience like BM. But JL would probably die if he lost his power platform - it sure seems like the guy lives for power. AA has been mentally checked out for two years - rumor is she has wanted a package for a while. Big Blue isn't going to allow a sales leader to run their teams out of Virginia Beach, so she is good as gone. Her promotion to VP as the PFE deal was emerging is a big tip off she will be gone - she was promoted to enhance her package, not due to performance. And CR is so filthy rich it's crazy - he made $10MM+ when FRX stock skyrocketed in the late 90's and early Nill's....and he probably made close to that again - perhaps more - as the stock skyrocketed under Brent. I bet he would love a package, too. So in my opinion it's a no-brainer - BM survives and it's a question whether or not he and Brent want to try to save JL. The other two are happily gone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lynch: done. Not nearly professional enough to maintain a job in any corporate America that existed beyond what he built out of a cowtown nickle dime outftit 20 years ago.

Amory: done. She just seems perpetually irritated that she was assigned the hospital division two years ago. She never sought to understand it or become vested in the performance of it. Her disdain for her assignment has been evident the whole time and everyone feels it. She hates the hospital market and everyone that works below her. There isn't a single person vested in her personal success.

Meury: He'll survive just fine.

CR: Out. A relic of a time forgotten.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to thank the last 2 posters. Very well written and thought out posts. It is people like you who make this board a better place

I agree about AA and BM. One gone one fine
    I sort of get the same feeling about CR as I do about AA. He seems to be making no effort to understand the two divisions he has under him and just throws out the stuff that used to work and that's it. Although he did make a play to put GI products in WH bags so maybe he is trying to consolidate that Specialty under him as well. The guy is a narcissist to the nth degree so who knows
    JL is interesting PFE has someone in his position already. He seems to be the kid all the cool kids like because he does what they say. If he losses that he's gone. He did make a galant effort to retain his position by urging everyone to Vote 4 Brent!
    Heck this place is so bad now, it seems like Pfizer can't be THAT bad

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like the obvious ones out are Klea, Quinn, and Farrell. Too much dirt on this site for long time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA is gone for sure. JL promotes her to VP in title and bonus only. That should tell you a lot right there. Golden parachute for her. BM has the nads big blue would like, even though we think he's full of shit.

As for DMs, clearly Quinn and Klea (who have had so many negative threads on here we could make an entirely new website about the two of them alone) for starters.

I agree with the above posts. The only hospital people that will survive, are the ones that are lucky enough to be in a geography where Pfizer has no coverage, or, if they are trying to get rid of dead weight. There are still are a handful of good hospital people left that didn't exit a few months ago.

Has anyone seen the presidents club standings? At least five people that left are in and P club. I hope Pfizer looks at things like that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full of crap, this team will survive and is much better than you give them credit for. AA is terrific.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When exactly did the narcotics you were on take effect?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny and true. Klea and Quinn should have their own site. Both gone for sure!
    Yes there are a few of us good ones left who are hoping for our package. It won't be as big as AA's but payday is coming.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pardon my ignorance, but why should we assume that Klea and Quinn would be let go from Pfizer? Pfizer doesn't know if these guys are really that bad and I doubt that they will be reading up on CP to find info about these guys.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer does not accept an ascot in their dress code! If Len stays I'm sure Quinn will too.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Klea and Quinn, as dumb as he is, have good numbers. Pfizer will keep them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course Quinn has good numbers. He covers easy territories like jersey and PA. A chipmunk could sell three antibiotics in those markets! All community based hospitals and no stewardship.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are saying systems like Barnabas, RWJ, Atlantic, Penn, Temple, and LVH have no stewardship?
    Quinn's no genius, and give his reps most of the credit, but to say there is no Stewardship Initiatives in these systems is either naivety or sour grapes.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes, sorry to get you so upset Lisa Dodd

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares! We're all going to be let go anyway!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, Andrew. Nice to see the KAM defending his accounts on Sunday afternoon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Klea used to work for Pfizer. They know allllllll about him.