HOSPITAL...Who is out!?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did I say we would be retained? Did you even read my post? I clearly said that our products- not reps- have been placed in Pfizer's established brands category, while their current hospital products AND sales reps have been aligned under the emerging products umbrella. Therefore, it is possible part of our sales force would go with our products should Pfizer decide to keep those products. It is also very possible our portfolio could be part of several other products in that established bucket that get spun off to another company. May I suggest you actually educate yourself about a subject before casting stones- not doing so reveals a very shallow understanding of a rather important matter. Look! I didn't even have to resort to name calling or cursing to respond. It is possible to have a grown ups conversation you know?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another ASAI posting today on Allergan.com/Careers. Denver North! Ouch!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another ASAI posting today on Allergan/Career site. Denver North! Ouch!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello my fellow ISFers, it doesn't look good for us! We've been put in the established market bucket with other non-promoted products. It was a good run! Best of luck to all!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally the correct post

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, $350 million in sales puts us in the go away GEP bucket, similar to a cheap nursing home. 'Twas a fun run, adios amigos, don't buy into the JL and AA rhetoric about this being a positive, it's all spin to push us to sell now before July layoffs. Just coast and enjoy the down time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and spoke with Pfizer DM in my area. Some of them have been around for ages. They have a list of peeps that absolutely will not be joining Pfizer team. It is a harsh reality but man if your name is on this site, you are out. Ask about the Feb 1 conference call

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all this call average stuff they are pushing is only so they can figure out how many the headcount should be. seriously if ur not looking now, ur a moron.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are we all screwed??? KAMs too?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't give a shit just don't make me sit through the bs conference call with my kam like we did on Friday. Hotshot.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with Pfizer Hospital (IS) and they're not telling us ANYTHING at all. Mangers and above are acting as thought nothing is happening. Not a word.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL yes the prime one.
    Please put these people out of their misery.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let me guess... the infamous Ferrell???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter Principle super star!! The list is exhausting; thanks for the memories.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did Jeff Young get moved from WH to Hospital? I swore I saw that he was the hiring manager for a position in the NE

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clusterfuvk personified!! Get a clue. Pfizer has A groomed, hospital experienced sales force. The JL&AM club is just to fill the slots. If you are legacy anything antibiotic; they will respect you. The sad state of the caliber of management is FRX personified. I almost feel bad for the koolaid drinkers who think that 6 mlnyon this job makes them competitive; alas, it's the Peter principle! I know someone with an
    MBA knows what that means.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea what you are saying. Did Jeff get moved or what?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Find a job that suits your intellect. We are way beyond you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An IS DM job in Pittsuburgh PA was incorrectly posted. It listed a hiring manager that does not work in IS - I believe the actual opening is in WH. It was just a mistake.