Hot Married Sex

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Man For All Seasons, May 20, 2011 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. jasmin

jasmin Guest

Yes, her figures are widely publicized and never deeply examined. True in the 70s but not today. See page 4.
    http://www.census.gov/prod/2005pubs/p70-97.pdf

2. Scarlett

Scarlett Guest

Libs, you know I'm not judgemental, but be honest here. Why do you not care how many she's been with? If the idea even brushed your mind about being with her, this would be at the forefront as would her past. You might not see her in the same light.

3. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

I'll come home and she's in the kitchen cooking. I'll say "Woman, I'm coming to get you and take you to bed NOW!" I run in the kitchen and start chasing her, grabbing her ass until she stops and I pick her up and take her to bed. That's my hunting.

Disclosure: We do turn off the stove if need be.

4. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Scarlett, given the nature of what she does, I know that she has some street hustler in her. However, she is 47 and I am sure looking to settle down. We text each other almost every day and talk about every other day.

I have been with a lot of people too Scarlett. Not as many as her, but a lot. That really doesn't bother me, because I just look at it like being with a long-time swinger. I met a woman last summer, not a low-life, but someone who lived to fuck. She even went to a local adult bookstore, where gangbangs happen every Saturday night, and partakes with whoever wants in. The number really doesn't bother me. She's sweet, tender, and an amazing lover. I am tired of the "good girls."

5. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

You do sound like a fun guy.

6. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Well, perhaps that is my problem. I have never believed in the "true love" thing. Marriage of any kind is a business arrangement and nothing more. I could care less about "love". My cats love me (well, sort of). People are fickle, nasty and bascially self-serving. I would never have married had I not been sick and I will be there when Mr. Gams needs me, but love? That has never happened to me and I am not interested because it is a fleeting feeling whose end brings nothing but misery and emptiness.

7. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

I tell her that all the time.

If you lived w/ me you might think different.

8. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

That's sad GG. I wish better for you.

9. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

It's all good. :D

10. Scarlett

Scarlett Guest

Fantastic! Then you have worked up an appetite and have dinner ready. Why take her to bed? The counter works well doesn't it? Dinner can simmer on the stove while you both fire up everything else?:rolleyes:

11. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

GG, this left me speechless. Love doesn't always end with misery and emptiness.

12. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

This is going to sound very strange I am sure, but love takes energy, focus and time. I do not care to spend it. I have better things to do and I am very selfish! Getting to "know" someone only to have it end or have them take half of your shit and leave you, why? After many failed attempts and broken promises, broken hope, broken relationships, agony over not being able to hold that special someone, I have settled and so has Mr. Gams for a friendship, for my exact equal and what I like to call the line of unity - LOL.

While there are probably not sparks nor passion, we know exactly what the other is thinking and what is expected for our relationship to exist without a lot of crap or whinning or useless energy or the highs and lows. I do this, he does that. Would it be great to have the "swept off your feet" kind of feeling? I guess, but eventually just like Scarlett pointed out, it all gets old anyway. We all get sick and we all die. I want someone who has the power of promise and follow-through, someone who I know will do what I ask and not ask me a lot of questions. Someone who will let me go when I have to go and be there when I come home and never ask. I give him the exact same rope. And, we both love cats. How many men are going to put up with the fact that my cats come first? They always will. Period.

13. Scarlett

Scarlett Guest

GG...it's my hope that you see another side and embrace what love can offer you even though it is not always what you perceived it to be in the beginning. The sense of wonder and the newness that comes initially changes - not for worse, but it changes. There is always a bond and a respect and love at some level. The difference for many is that they wish to stay in the 'in love' state although this state deepens and becomes more mature as a marriage goes on in years. I'm the ultimate romantic and believe in some way, we all need to hold on to this as it enhances many aspects of our lives.

It seems that you have evolved as well - the question is ultimately what will make you happy. It's never too late to discover that.

14. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

I am prefectly happy with my relationship. Mr. Gams could do to take better care of himself and lose a LOT of weight but he's a really good guy for me. I am the male equal to a pig. LOL

Now, work . . . ah, I hate it.

15. libluvsbukkake

I AM the male Pig gg.

16. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Scarlett, you know I respect you and your thoughts but I will never get a sense of "wonder" from a human being. That is not in my nature. I am not a romantic at all. I do not need another human being to enhance my life on any level, at least not anymore. (Maybe when I need someone to wipe my ass, I'll feel differently.) However, I do gain a sense of wonder from animals, nature, the sky, our inventions, our entertainment (what humans create). There is also the reverse from anything man touches as well but that is another topic entirely.

17. libluvsbukkake

GG, other than not being a cat person, you would be perfect for me. We would agree to keep our expectations low, yet enjoy all of the carnal pleasures (together or with others) that life had to offer. There wouldn't be a hint of jealousy from me, to see you getting plowed deep by a well-hung dude, if he's what you wanted at that particular moment. How cool would that be to have zero jealousy, or expectations, but say be able to go to Jamiaca, smoke ganja all week, and fuck whomever we want to? That's the woman for me.

18. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

LIBS, this does pretty much sum up me and my ideal relationship. I nearly have it but the G man has truly let himself go and is starting to get a tad possessive which is a HUGE turn off and could be a deal breaker. You and I do indeed have a lot in common on many levels. However, I am now preoccupied with the birth and purchase of perhaps a new furry Goddess to grace my large family of deities!
    :)

19. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

I'm with all 3 of you. I get a sense of wonder from the experience of new affection and that sense of wonder is experienced in both brains - there's an emotional bond and a carnal desire bond. And all 3 of you have made me very horny for the weekend.

20. libluvsbukkake

Actually, this does make it the ideal relationships. I am obsessed with no gut, and you would probably get me back into working out, especially if I have a little hottie to work out with, while I watch all of the other guys watch her, and ask her which ones turn her on. Oh, and no shower at the club, we shower at home, together. Someone needs to rub your tired muscles. I know that you would return the favor. Who knows, we find an interested party hot enough for your standards, we may have something there.

We would also probably need to maintain seperate residences. I don't hate cats, but have no particular affection for them either. I am a dog person, even though I have had cats in the past (all through marriage #1). But as far as someone to hang with, go on vacation with, explore sexually with, you sound like the ideal partner. And you like weed.