Hottest Female Reps in AZ

Discussion in 'Southwest Reps' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2007 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are the hottest chicks in your area?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MANDY LAE...without a doubt. Mesa territory with Novartis. Tall blonde with an elitist attitude yet delightfully unassuming.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must agree. Mandy is amazing. A distant second is courtney anderson with SP. She is HOT!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mandy is the hottest woman I have ever seen. I would leave my wife and kids, switch from Mormon to Baptist and tatoo her name on my ass for her.

It takes a serious piece of ass to make a man change gods.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paige Williams...Dallas, TX. I think she carries Diovan.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this thread is about AZ you shit kicking dumb ass. Go back to pumping sheep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a discrace to Mormons

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Benicar babes

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is far and away Tracy the Schering resprep in Scottsdale. No contest.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The blond Prevacid rep in Scottsdale. Brianne? Super hot. And nice on top of it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a discrace. The church is a discrace because it keeps changing doctorine to keep up with current times. They do this so that things are popular and we can continue to recruit membership at record numbers. Had the church stayed true to the teachings of Joeseph Smith, I could keep my family and take Mandy as a second wife. Then I could be sealed in the celestial kingdom with her without leaving my wife. Blame Salt Lake.. not me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are soooo hot. It sucks that they are both married.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like you had a shot Dr Faust! O, didn't you just get married to a Novartis rep?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kate B is the hottest piece of tail in the history of the pharmaceutical industry. She is an Advair rep in Central Phoenix and my future lover. She is so hot that I have a hard time even speaking when I'm around her. On a scale of 1-10, she's a 20. If I had my choice of Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Jessica Alba or Kate.... I'd take Kate in a heart beat.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second this...super hot. Big diamond ring though, you can see it from a mile away

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bradi Neely from USlabs, cool, smart, hot ass sh..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bark like a dog you minx

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It continues to amaze me that people post things on here that are ridiculous, mean and false. People that do this need to get a life and direct their anger and insecurities in a different direction!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ummm..one guess...hello scottsdale!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

insecure...seems someone had a lot of post removed about her!!!