House Cleaning

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, May 3, 2018 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we are pivoting to offense!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothings going to change. Maybe a few more sales due to temporary optimism but in reality nothing is going to change.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more little piece of shit to go and wipe clean!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until the board is replaced nothing concrete will change. Only surface changes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that asshole can screw up Young!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Young Innovations. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go sell those prophy cups you sack of shit

9. Sedulous Sam

Sedulous Sam New Member

I think it's time that we said to people who are incapable of acknowledging that they've ever got anything wrong: 'I'm sorry, you've had your day. You're fired. We are going to take back control.'

10. Sedulous Sam

Sedulous Sam New Member

Oh, and "Get off my bus fat ass. Your free ride is over. " Can't believe that guy thought anyone would be thrilled to have a drink with him.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fathead was their 10’years too long and he and those other idiots should’ve never been out there in the first place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He must have come up a few CEREC's short in Q4........
    Only hope now is Katy Perry in September.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greatly simplified, many of our problems are related to execution and operations. Whoever our Chief Operations Officer is , he should hit the road with Dave. Oh - wait - we don’t even have a COO. No wonder we struggle.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this mean we don't get any more Coffee Talk? I'm not sure I could bear the loss of this great literary masterpiece.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want to know whose turn it is????
    Get ready for words of wisdom from little shit Rogan. He is going to bring a new next gen system (lol) for us to work with. He himself will change the course and make everything good again. I think me personally will take another route.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The mound of shit we dealt with came as a package and Pumpkinhead just so happened to be on the top of it. The stench came as much from him as it did from the little boy Stumpy who shot his pants.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patterson has always been milking one exclusive relationship to the next......creating nothing.
    Then they are dropped, it is time to recognize that strategy has passed.
    Sirona is the just the biggest failure among many.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once they find a replacement for Pumpkin head, he/she will likely keep Rogan around for a couple months to get brought up to speed and then dump him. I would not be surprised if Killian is forced out soon either with all the master data issues we have had. I think Mark is going about this methodically which is smart. You can't just dump everyone at once as the company will fall into complete disarray. Give it some time and maybe Patterson will start to rise from its knees to recovery...or get bought out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all just place holders now until they are gradually replaced. All of them Killian, Rogan, etc.
    They have led us into this dead end, time for the purge to begin.