House of lies

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 10, 2019 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can get all the NRxs you want. Look at the TRxs. Patients don’t refill! Facts are facts!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tell strippers the same thing

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's never too late for a career change. Learn how Edward Jones offers comprehensive training and support to aspiring financial advisors.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed here and when the manager couldn't explain how the incentive plan worked I knew it was crap. They think all territories are the same. Delusional.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales Reps: Our future is bright and we MUST make the extra effort to sell our outstanding products! Execute the plan and your future will be highly prosperous. Ethan

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The access to the products on med d or commercial is nowhere close to what they claim.

That is a fact.

If something is "covered" and still $150-200 is that considered access to therapy for a fixed income senior patient, when the cash price is around $250?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don’t worry. It’s only a matter of time before a takeover happens. The stock keeps dropping due to the commercial leadership team lying to investors about the coverage. They don’t understand the market or how to forecast properly.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree except for one thing:

I think the commercial team is completely inept and they believe in their own BS so strongly that they actually think the forecast is reasonable.

Read up on Theranos and its rise and downfall. It was run like a cult. If you spoke up you were forced out, until the FDA shut it down for manipulating the public and its investors while the insiders cashed out and made millions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are the most dangerous kind of liars here. They do it with such ease

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm shaking my head as I read this thread.

There is nothing new under the sun here.

Do you really think it's "better" at any other pharma company?

I've been in this biz for far too long and have sold in several therapeutic areas.

The job is the same homogeneous crap here as it is anywhere else.

The only difference is the degree to which the corporate culture is toxic.

This place is by far, not even close to being the worst I've ever dealt with and I've dealt with pretty darn ugly.

Staying in the biz because of the golden handcuffs.

Scorn and disparage me if you'd like because of it.

I'll eventually exit.

Good luck finding your paradise pharma company.

It is an illusion.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales Tip to underperforming reps: If you do not connect with others, influence is out of the question. Work on your enthusiasm and charisma with customers!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tip for Management: Don't lie so much, be realistic about quotas so we can actually earn a bonus.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is a house of cards and the winds are getting stronger...Theranos is a perfect comparison.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Wear a sandwich board with Rhopressa on one side and Rocklatan on the other. Jump up and down in front of your customers and tell them you're a Rock & Rho Star!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn that's a good idea. You should be in the marketing department.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock hit $24 when the 1st Rho study bombed. What's it at now?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyplace that has the kind of turnover Aerie has seen must have terrible leadership. Of course they blame the reps.