How’s it going here?

Discussion in 'Coherus BioSciences' started by anonymous, May 18, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this being the pinnacle of your illustrious career says an awful lot, deli slinger.go fill the sample closet now

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40 for the quarter douche bag. 125? Sorry you didn’t negotiate better, but I’m at 175 plus on salary nice lil year

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$160/yr in bonus?Yeah ok. Nobody here is making 40k/q because it’s impossible with the diminishing bonus value on sales passed 200% to goal. Tell us again about how you make more than 125 base with your inability to understand a simple comp plan while you fill that sample closet

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

160 bonus a year? Didn’t happen get off the drugs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris Thompson is a fucking douchebag. Work somewhere else.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Predictions for national meeting? Team....outstanding 2019 .... now go sell 50% more with no change in contract or payers but we got a new competitor! Convert that onpro!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Going to be a 4-way race, and assclown thompson will want 2x as much from the saturated but performing territories.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(Cough....cough) not gonna be able to make the NSM....cough, congested and a fever. Could be Corona

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thompson is a god and a baby too

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a cluster

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denny cashed in.....when are they going to re issue stock to the grunts at today’s price

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gibbs is in! Things are going to change. This man is a real leader...and now with a promo deserved since Amgen. Finally! Earned without being an ass-kisser but rather a results generator and simultaneously a respected mentor to our team. Consistently and appropriately motivating and defending his people and their efforts. Leadership for once made the right decision here. I cannot applaud it enough for this company and our future.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can he mentor Steve? All new DMs too?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Retention plan rollout during virtual meeting in august

15. Titus

Titus Guest

Gotta love this place like ziti parmigiana baby

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who wants a bridge?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did we just hire another executive?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight. I know these boards tend to attract the negative portion of any sales force & you my friend seem to be grounded. I am considering posting for one of your open positions with. The SE. I’ve been in the oncology space for north of 18 years with 2 companies. Current company appears to be hitting a wall with little direction on how to overcome. I’ve got some basic questions I was hoping to get answered. Benefits? PTO, options, vehicles, general attitude of colleagues, positive/negative direction of company is the company positioned as a buyout or is it expanding? Are you happy, do you enjoy working @ Coherus? Thanks in advance, not looking for assclown comments, I m capable of doing that myself. Hoping for honest meaningful info.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Following, also considering Coherus, please genuine answers - sometimes one gets lucky with honest feedback on these boards

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is years old and sadly it has only gotten worse here. 1) Options are a joke no matter how much they throw at you because the stock hasnt moved since launch, even though we converted a major chunk of oncologys biggest $ product to our biosim in rapid fashion. We peaked two years ago and didn't earn a dime for it because the street doesn't believe the biosim market to be commercially viable. And that rapid share conversion engineered at launch now works against us as both our product asp and pass-thru status dwindle, forcing customers to transition to other biosims to preserve their margin. 2) Success in the eye care biosim market wont move share either because its smaller $ than the previous market we dominated. Again, the street doesnt value the biosim space commercially, hence why our c-suite shifted focus from us being a biosim company to a supposed oncology company with a PD1 in the pipeline 3) This isnt an oncology company no matter what management says, but its the only lure they have left to entice you to work here. Assuming our pd1 launches, there is no room to grow into other therapeutic areas...any tumor type with a valuable population has already been claimed by the big 5 with their 9 year head start. Well be stuck selling in the obscure tumor type printed on our label to a handful of patients/yr., and that wont move stock. 4) Now I know I mentioned stock here a lot but I refer to it in not only the financial sense. Remember that ours is a small company, so if the stock isn't moving up, our corporate culture declines, and the demands placed upon us increase. Quality of life here is below average and itll only get worse every day. 5) This place was, is, and will remain for the forseeable future nothing but a biosim meat grinder. Every step since the launch success of our first biosim 2 years ago has been down the backside of the corporate bell curve. If youre trying to leave primary care to get contracting or buy and bill experience, this is your place. If you already have buy and bill experience and are hoping this leads you into oncology, it may, but theres far better options to get there sooner. If you already have legit oncology experience, I assume youre only interested here because you were or are being downsized, and thus will take anything. If thats the case, this is the perfect "burner" job to float you the 6-9 months until you land your next real opportunity... its not hard to burn bridges when the only place management has ever worked was Amgen, and who the heck would want to go there?