How a company should be run.....

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2017 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So basically, the rule of poker is to exploit the 'tell.'

Broadly, we have two sides, labor and management. Comments from the 'labor' side are fairly consistent. They indicate that they've tried to communicate with management, but to no effect. This board is their final recourse, and that is why 'labor' has so many participants. There seem to be at least 15 different people involved in posts going back to December, 2008.

Comments from the 'management' side are also fairly consistent, though disappointing. The gist of it is, "You're lucky to have a job. If you want changes, get your own lab company, ingrate." They indicate a willingness to insult, and a cynical, corrosive approach towards employee relations.

I watched this tennis game for a while, I made my mind up about the management, and I'm moving on from this board.

But first I want to share with the labor side some observations I've made about management's posts, and how to tell that many comments come from a single person. I do this in the hopes that it can help; but I admit I don't know how it might.

1) "Go play in traffic", "Go play in the street", or "interstate". There must be 25 of these.
    2) References to trophy or trophies. "Get your participation trophy and leave."
    3) "S.T.F.U." spelled out, like that, with emojis.
    4) "Get back to work", "you are taking time out of your day", "spending time doing this" or other oblique references to the fact that YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK. For instance, there was a post that complained about benefits and the respondent dismissed the complaint but added, "Benefits are expensive now. Thanks, Obama!" This is an employer talking -- The Employer.
    5) Look at the time stamps, and adjust them for pacific time.
    6) Default handle is 'anonymous', one management user opts for handles. Eg. "Captain Obvious"
    7) Particularly vicious responses to insults of DC, indicating that personal offense was taken.

The above points have convinced me that someone who does not need to take precautions to remain anonymous, is an active participant in this board.

I do believe that there are good people in management. I only wish more power were given them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you believe DC is posting and he doesn't give power to the rest of the team? couldn't agree more.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you believe DC is posting and he doesn't give power to the rest of the team? couldn't agree more.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could not care less

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

standard management remark

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go play in the street

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dan why don't you join us we love playing in the street.

8. naD

naD Guest

Not Dan, ass wipe. Go play in the street while texting:)