How are things since the merger

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old Questcor here. How has the merger been for everyone? A lot of change of culture? Things better or worse? I may have an opportunity to come back. How are things different? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its great and the culture is better than ever

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tahnks for the input hugh

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you aren't a bullshit outsider, and if your "approach" is true, then you should have a few friends here that you can ask directly. Posting anonymously with this question does not add up. sorry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I am a competitor and only asking since I want to steal your market share. The changes in this place will provide me a HUGE competitive advantage. Friggin weirdo! Go buy some more tin foil for your hat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your thoughts now?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HaHa - with Darlene as your senior leader - just use the moniker "SS Titanic" - iceberg dead ahead.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are totally fukked here, we now work for idiots, thanks for asking.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problems here at Mallincrodt begin well above Darlene's pay grade.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many changes have been hard to swallow and communicated poorly, but Hugh, Phil and Todd are bright people. You may not like what they say or the changes that are being implemented but you can't argue their intellect. Darlene??? tic-toc, tic-toc. The more she speaks the shorter her time clock. At least credit the new leadership with building a payer team. Prior leadership believed "we can continue to fly under the radar". The 40% ship rate is a product of no strategy for years. Only time will tell if the new team can right the "Titanic".

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with the price I doubt they can right the ship. too late.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So within a few short months of Malli taking over and implementing their payer "strategy" it all collapses with payers. But the collapse has nothing to do with that huh? I recall Acthar being a ton of hard work but always growing until Malli took over. Hugh Phil and Todd talk a good game but just look at the results! The results SUCK and we are screwed!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed and Time will tell if these guys can turn us around but not sure how much time we have.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you think in a few short months they can fix years of corruption?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coupled with mass turnover in September- sure!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Phil Todd and Hugh can't turn this around, maybe Mark T can do it, just joking. MT put us all to sleep at the NSM and then he's gone.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hugh, why do you sound so bitter? Could it be because Mark T blames you for killing Acthar growth?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's pathetic that you brag about the growth, it isn't something you should be proud of now is it?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!!!!!