How are things since the merger

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wholesale changes with a crap drug - its over

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MT was lame but it doesn't matter because he sends his minions out to make him look good. Stay behind the scenes buddy, it's best for everyone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so clueless to the true meaning of leadership and the skills is takes to run a full organization, or piece of an organization's business it is sickening. Go back to reading your "bright people" 101 book. If you think a "bright person" is a major attribute needed for any of the jobs you menitoed above you are even more clueless. "Bright person" would be about 4th or 5th on the list of skills needed at that level to succeed. Furthermore, it is expected that every person at that level is "bright" and also possess many other major skills needed for perform at a high level in that role.

Thanks for your "useless' post on "bright people".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bright people & Darlene are in polar universes. Maybe "bright" isn't in your vocabulary (of course if you could spell that would help) - but having leaders with integrity, common sense, credibility, morals & a couple of brain cells - is very helpful. None of these apply to leadership at this point in time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whiney rhuem bitch. Quit complaining and go sell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hugh came over just in time. His prior leadership for IV tylenol has lead to 12 consecutive months of declining market share which has not yet stopped. Sales of that product might never recover. That brand has been ruined and upper mgmt is just starting to realize it.

Now they are turning their attention to us!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought everyone stopped with the spelling police BS comments a few years ago. Looks like we still have one idiot around. Thanks idiot.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with "idiot", as you refer to him/her. Intellect clearly doesn't matter to someone who can't spell but FYI, it diminishes your credibility. I've gotten feedback from customer meetings with Darlene. Leaders should be able to engage, enlighten, inform and in some scenarios, debate our KOL's. She's laughable. Runs from them because she can't speak with them on any level. I'd put Hugh or Phil in front of them any day. Not saying they will save the ship, but at least they are not an embarrassment.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hugh has no clue had to lead us, he belongs in big pharma.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is painful to say this, because it is something I have been in denial about for the last few months myself, but he IS in big pharma, and now so are we. I left big pharma years ago and vowed never to return. I will not be staying much longer though...tic toc. Man does this place suck now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you take a small intimate thriving company, where everyone is working their butts off and turn it into a shit hole bearucratic mess?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately for the masses, a handful walked away "gozillionaires". (Threw a Gumpism in their for entertainment value.) I hope I can find another startup. Sad that it had to turn our like this however.