How are things with the vyndaquel team? Good morale?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Dec 31, 2019 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what’s it like working in the group?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd imagine it's been great considering they've destroyed the original quota.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think generally speaking g morale is very good across PFE. You will always have a pool of malcontents, but the majority of people appreciate and enjoy working for this great company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree.. nothing is perfect but we have it pretty good!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear you.. that's good to hear! I know the company is doing well with its sales.. but I didn't know how that trickled down to the reps. .you know how that can go ;)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they hiring?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reminds me of Art Vandelay.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so is the Taf team hiring... expanding? what does base salary range look like? incentive plan. I figured its not rare disease salary but it has to be pretty good

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt, it’s the best division to be in at Pfizer. If your anything less than an “A” player, you won’t get in. We don’t want you. If your from IM, Vaccines, I&I, we don’t want you. We don’t want reps checking boxes for the sake of looking good. This is not the right fit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, is there an A team at Pfizer? This is an entry level company. Get in, get trained, move on to a big boy company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't he Strat out selling Latex??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Could you be more ignorantly arrogant?

There are all stars in every division. Just because the tasks required of them are stupid doesn’t mean they can't come into your division and kick your ass!

In fact, I'm absolutely positive they could kick your ass based upon the lack of intellect in your post.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blue Kool Aid. Drinker or sarcasm?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That team blew their sales goals out of the water, but Pfizer will no doubt screw it up somehow as only Pfizer can. I hope they had fun while it lasted.