How bad will tge body count be...

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2017 at 6:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bad will the body count be of biologics reps jumping to AZ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worse than HO has planned for.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is CM getting referral fees for everyone he's personally contacted? I've talked to no less than 15 reps that guy has personally called including me. I'm not saying AZ won't be better to work for and they are offering some nice salaries but it was clearly personal for that guy to get as many people to jump ship as possible.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he is, he's gonna be a rich man!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may be a good salary for now and much more stability. But really, CM??
    Good luck friends.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that those folks left, they will see the true colors of AZ and CM. Neither are very pretty. For those who stay here, this opens up some great spots in the division that is the future of respiratory.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't see why everyone is baging on CM? He saw an opportunity and took it. Ol Fish bought his act hook line and sinker (pun intended). CM kissed up to him being his drinking buddy all the while Fishy looking the other way when CM was delinquent in his job responsibilities.
    Another example of Fishs terrible
    Judgement.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MF promoted CM to specialty over more
    Qualified candidates. TR even paid for his relocation to Vegas. When alignments changed and CM got a new manager he quickly realized that not all managers are as gullible as MF. He knew the jig was up and moved on.
    It's amazing how MF is alllwed to make such terrible decisions like this. Meanwhile very worthy TR employees are overlooked for opportunities. MF overlooked numerous TR people for specialty jobs only to hire outside candidates over them. What goes through this pinheads mind when hiring and promoting?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this is, is History repeating itself. My former manager got promoted by Fish into a MC role even though this manager never hardly rode with us and would talk constantly about Fishs unprofessional behavior. Yet this manager kissed up to Fish with the motivation of getting an MC job. Fish got played and got this guy promoted. In the 6 years this guy has been in MC I can't think of one MC contract he has gotten for TR.
    Nice job Fish!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Don't forget about another fucking fat joke (pun maybe or maybe not intended) of a personnel decision that being a manager in the West and the lazy team under this manager.
    He moves part of their lazy ass quotas over to Texas as opposed to actually cleaning house in that region starting with the manager.
    What does this AD do all day other than play his race car driving game on his ipad, flying his drone, picking lemons from his backyard tree, or practicing photography?
    If I have to sit and listen to him yap about these hobbies once again at a meeting, I'll scream! Thankfully they made him get rid of his precious base model Jag so we don't have to listen to him yap about that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a pretty full day to me!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget hydrating an golf.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And his depositions

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The jag was too big of a car for a man of his stature. I heard he had to place a couple of phone-books on the driver side so he could see over the steering wheel.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He probabaly thought it compensated for his small.......uh feet

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The visual I just got from reading this .....PRICELESS