How bout that Town Hall Call

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 20, 2019 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could that call have been more distressing and painful?
    217 is light years and years away. If ever.
    It was as if the field wasn't even on the call or a mere thought. Prepare for what is about to happen Q1!
    “It's better to burn out than to fade away.”

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was the beginning of the end. Very somber.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The beginning of the end of Sage? That's a big statement. What makes you say that?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas, Sageians. Santa is going to bring you 217. Be patient, children.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are serious? Boy if you have your head that deep in the ground, there is nothing to help you. First, let this sink in very very clearly. If 217 ever comes out, it will be late 2022.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage doesn’t only have 217. What is your concern?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok wizard....look at the pipeline. 217 is gonna be delayed...and the next closest is 324, which is in phase 1....

so the concern is having only Zulresso to generate income over a more lengthy than expected timeline.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The call was very depressing. They didn't address the field. It was all about the corporate home office employees sitting right there, the possibility of promotions, and people they continue to hire despite no income. They forget without sales, they have nothing. They are in for a very rude awakening when employees begin to quit. It won't be a small amount either. They can continue to pour on the pressure with Zulresso, but they will never see large sales with it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then stop complaining and just move on

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...this coming from an idiot that is glues to Cafepharma and reading these threads because they are "happy"
    Go away idiot. You have just officially made a fool out of yourself.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
    You really need to calm down. No need for attacking. Maybe that’s why you’re not successful as you want - you lack social skills.
    Hope you get another job soon!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Voicing a concern equates to a complaint?

Wait....are you an ostrich? According to zoologists, when an ostrich
    cannot run away, it flops down to the ground and remains still, with its head and neck flat on the ground.

So maybe you’re not “sticking your head in the sand”, as ostriches don’t actually do that, but deploying a flop and play dead maneuver. ???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Doctor Doolittle

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, right. As I’m so well versed in the languages of animals, I also speak jackass. Feel free to reply, and I’ll understand you perfectly. I also love putting lipstick on pigs. It’s the cutest.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bla bla bla

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree with the other poster. Most of you are idiots. What? You are on here for shits and giggles? You're on here because you can't stand this company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! The only people on here that start making comments like "stop complaining" are either idiots that don't know what is going on or upper management trolls monitoring the board. It is an awful company with no future.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you and others like you can’t stand this company and still working for it while whining on cafepharma makes you the smart ones

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...and you keep constantly trolling this board. Now who is the weirdo? You are a weirdo. If you are content at Sage and not bothered....yet you come on here consistently and frequently trolling the message board. It's obvious to all of us, you have a major problem. Also, your point above is ridiculous as of course everyone is looking for a job but they are not going to just take anything and make the same mistake twice. You're a scary little idiot and should just go away...yet, you'll be on in a few hours making more ridiculous comments. You're a fool.