How 'bout this label change for Letairis?? HOW EXCITING!!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a good day for those in PAH :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WINNING!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe my fucking eyes! A positive post on PAH?!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, PAH has historically been about whining.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not any more. This is great news for PAH & the patients. No more needles!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It took three years but mr. pigot and mr. burton finally did something right!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The physician response today to the news of the label change has fantastic! I definitely sold some Letairis today. One doctor said he was going to call his patients and offer them the option of switching from Tracleer to Letairis! The FDA decision gives us a HUGE opportunity!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm at UT and can't wait for you to kick Actelion's ass on this one! Go get em before they spin this, or buy more physicians to stay loyal. Lovin it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are already spinning BS about a baseline LFT is needed. Edema as usual. And a strange one by saying that it would be dangerous & irresponsible to switch a stable patient.

Also, beware of Accredo. They do not want switches to be made.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As of Friday, the FDA is sending the message that it would be more dangerous & irresponsible to keep a patient on Tracleer. Also, since when did Accredo runs things? Gilead's patience could finally being rewarded...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accredo=Agreedo. It is NOT about the patient for them, but it is about the MONEY!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accredo has the runs?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course, when Actelion gets a tummy ache, Accredo shits.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's true. From what I've been told, Actelion and Accredo reps have an 'interesting' partnership. It's totally immoral what's been going on and finally good prevails over evil!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where does it say that about Tracleer?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the big black box.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not likely, this is still a mediocre drug. The response has been less than enthusiastic. In fact one doc said we're just putting all the responsibility, or blame, on him. I still hate this division, a temporary bandaid for this sucky drug.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off of our boards, Tony F.- still looking for a job in PAH? How good does your booty look in stripes?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is comical. Read up on what a REMS is dude. The responsibility ALWAYS HAS BEEN in the doctor's hands! ..hence what the doc signs in that enrollment form. This is the case with any REMS. Know what you're selling...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep waiving Tracleer shipments without looking at a lab and you WILL have all the responsibility & blame.

The last 3 weeks have been great. The response has been even better. You are full of shit.