How can this go on any longer ?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2019 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never seen a place with such deep discontent. Literally, everyone is checked out.
    Am outta here, largely because there’s zero leadership and definitely no future.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is definitely not what I thought it’d be. I was optimistic, hopeful, excited. But, it’s just a complete mess. I’m not a complainer, but a problem solver, and I really don’t think this place can be salvaged.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am with you. I had high hopes, but reality has set in.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s time to use your problem solving skills to get out of Un.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TMs are not in control of their own future. They have the HUB and FRMs that have more control than they do. TMs really should be paid on BIs since they control everything past that. If you want to pump up the business change the TM bonus to BIs. Move the FRMs bonus to percent filled. Incentive the HUB by how quickly for approvals and the percent covered by the payer. Things will heat up. At present TMs have given up, the FRMs feel the situation is hopeless and HUB people are getting really good at computer solitaire.

Sun is Setting likes this.
  6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, great idea, pay the TMs on BIs. That's when you get a ton of phony BIs processed that have zero chance of being filled. TMs do have a fair amount of control of the HUB. Communicate effectively with prescribers and generate BIs for patients with plans that have a fair chance of being filled. Pumping BIs that have no chance at all with patients that derms have not been able to get competitor products is worthless and a total waste of time. Sell smart and win, or sell dumb and keep complaining on Cafe Pharma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point in the tildra launch, does anyone really think we can be successful ? Please then, tell us how - because what we’re doing is a mess and the trajectory has been set.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for a RE-LAUNCH!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until the NSM. "We asked for your feedback. We heard your cries. We have hired another $8/hour HUB worker. We also have delivered a new marketing piece! Here is your only copy."

Sun is Setting likes this.
  10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fool. TMs have zero HUB contact and control. FRMs have slightly more. Go back to you’re dark little cubical.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the moment you see that a Dougg neeley works for this firm then it should all be crystal clear.

I mean who outside of a sun woukd hire such a yuk yuk goofy fool like him

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is a complete idiot moron