How desperate are you people?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 18, 2018 at 9:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pride ain't gonna pay my bills homey: don't judge me because you don't walk in my shoes or else you wouldn't be yapping about pride.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#mostallerganmanagersareassholes

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody can get into Allergan, you don’t need skills or an education they just place you and expect you to learn as you go. Most of these incompetent individuals are promoted to directors so they can sit and even more each day with the attitudes of someone who is high up but really is useless dead weight.

God speed Allergan your bottom is falling out quicker than you think.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy truly works at Allergan.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrogant lazy bastards make it up to management because they kiss ass like it is nobody's business. They know they are useless twits. We know it. Their spouses are banging others and complaining about their asshole spouse all over town. Cut them and see how weak they are to go out and get another job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of filthy animals raised you shit for brains? Your parents should be shot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So so so desperate - our team is currently full of reps that weren’t “good enough” in Allergan’s eyes to stay with the company 3-9 months ago, but they’re right back where they started because everyone good has left. And management has no other choice but to bring them back on board because they don’t have any candidates to interview. SO MANY OPENINGS ALL THE TIME.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma reps are the lowest skilled and capable people in sales dime a dozen and no one can sell. Deadweightbon company sales and profit. Where is sales leadership? Totally worthless

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is going on with reps leaving? I am a new hire and this is scaring me. I just lost someone on my team who quit and has a new company to go to and the person who left said that our manager is nonstop with calling texting and emailing demands and sending assignments late at night that are either due that night or the next day wtf. i think i need to jump off of this burning ship and take a different job that was offered

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same jobs keep reposting in my area, so there are pockets around the country where people have gotten the message and no one is desperate enough to want to come back (at least in one therapeutic area)