How do I get promoted?

Discussion in 'Pfizer Animal Health' started by anonymous, May 22, 2016 at 4:52 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do I get promoted?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To quote HR at our all hands meeting - promotions at Zoetis are a myth. The things of legend.

Better to quit or sleep with the boss

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liz T stories of her promotions. Shame

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stories at the 'bar'... L Trainor

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liz continues to hide her shame

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many stories about Liz. I class myself as a strong woman because I had to deal with major challenges in my life. I will never submit to the the embarassment of having to steep to those levels. A woman is a backbone to many organizations and that of course is to keep the company strong and not to lay on one's back. To be successful does not mean to sleep with every male along the way.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liz you should have thought about all your actions that would shape your climb up the ladder....you don't want people talking about you sleeping with GF and past veterinarians in our company. You are a disgrace to women with principles

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading this for first time. Embarrassed for Liz. Is this really true?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true. Started with GF and has continued. Public record too

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LTs list- GF, JJ, and counting

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tye should ask Trainor...Worked for her!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You either unzip or keep waiting for the resignation of those that have before you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is she sleeping with now? Banging GF secured her job here but she must still be sleeping I mean climbing her way up on top of the next boss I mean ladder.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sickening hearing of Liz T stories. Find the inherent trust within yourself that you will get to where you need to go in life because of talent, intellect, and unsurpassable work ethic, not whom you spread your legs for.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

L. Trainor reputation is trash

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So basically a bunch of salty biatches up in here that are stuck at a level they can’t get out of. If you’re so worthy of a promotion jump to another company.

Sounds like a power move by this Liz gal. I get the job and I shag a couple dudes from work. Dudes been doing this for decades but a woman dies it and you clowns slut shame her?

Haters

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sleep with whoever you want but Liz has a sick penchant for ONLY married men. Gets off destroying the marriage and messing up kids and then moves to the next married guy. Any person man or woman that acts like that should be shamed. #daddyissues #daddylosthisjobwhenshewasakidissues

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed LT or LK now sets the gold standard for affairs in the workplace and a horrid example of “Leadership" however bad behavior is well tolerated and even celebrated at this company…married men hitting on to their colleagues, lying and cheating on their wives at meetings.. i guess there's plenty of time to spend with the mistress when you’re inflating your sales numbers with diverters and paying off staff to push product out the door..then rewarded with a President Circle win

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would love to hear the LT stories???