HOW DO I PASS A QUEST DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2007 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO good one. Maybe he moved to Colorado and opened a Pot dispensary !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whos stupid now bitch> its you!!!! s

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bath soaps are a good alternative just getting hard to acquire and they are cleansing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone failed to mention the drug screen that requires a hair specimen. It tests for the above-mentioned drugs but is reliable for 90 days back.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shave your head, ya goofus

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to come back there bucko.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, that wasn't me, (the "Marlboro Man").......I don't post like that. I am more factual and low key in my posts. I just wish people on this forum were more positive. Quest provides good benefits and paychecks to tens of thousands of families. But then the proof is in the pudding. You people go to your jobs, OBEY YOUR SUPERIORS, and collect your paychecks. Tomorrow you will show up for your jobs at Quest, and the next day, and the next day. Like it or not, you work for Quest. You made your bed. Make the best of it. Win.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ho much?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Study Study Study

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First if you are in the job market it probably best to curtail your use for several weeks while looking for a job. At the most recent AACC meeting I attended a toxicology seminar around how people attempt to cheat urine drug tests. The PhD that gave the seminar was involved in continuous research on how to detect adulteration substances that mask drug testing results. His approach was to find everyday readily available products that people could use or try to use to falsify the tests.
    He did present that currently there was one item that masks the results and is undetectable by the in use screens to identify adulteration substances. Quest tests for pH, creatinine and oxidants as adulteration substances when performing the urine drug screens. Visine will mask r positive results and is undetectable by the adulteration screens. Now that being said you must ensure that you do not dilute the urine sample to the point that the creatinine drops to low. This is best done by not doing a system flush at the same time. Carry the visine close to the body to ensure it is body temperature, void your urine into the cup, add the entire vial of visine, cap and mix well. Make sure not to leave the empty bottle behind.
    You could easily test this out at home by purchasing single analyte urine test kits on Amazon. THC is 10 for $15.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple, Dumbass. Don't use drugs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly..lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shut pu bonr

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yay! Our dickless friend Marlboro man is back! We missed you buddy...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dough... the troll caught me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I Need my Visine to Conceal my Red Eyes from my drug use. Can't I just use 1/2 a bottle?LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to pass a drug test you get a friend to pee in a bottle. you crotch the bottle. then you pour the bottle in the pee cup.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HILARIOUS RESPONSE! Thank you, we all needed the laugh! LOL !!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you think that response was hilarious shows us just how stupid you are. Get a life!!!