How do those of you in your 40s and up do it?

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's at least one other person besides him having at you now. You say you don't associate with gutter types, but your comment about "watching" shows you for what you are.

Are you Mr. WAY beyond manager? Talk about a long fall down into the gutter, lol!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still trying to pretend that others are on your side? Pathetic.

I know it is way beyond your intelligence level to understand how people move up in pharma. You probably only know the hierarchy of the burger world (which still seems to strain your limited brain capacity).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, that guy is a delusional parrot. He/she/it responds to their own posts and repeats the same thing over and over.

It is very likely this person was a stripper turned drug reps that fools around with their manager, so they can do little work.

Or, is a man who dranks lots of beer, never read a book, and did payroll sales for 1-2 years, and found heaven, in pharma land.

Either way, they will use hot oil and a stripper pole to get what they want. LOL.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, if you want people to think you are different posters, you should try to space out your posts and use different wording. I guess you aren't even bright enough to do that.

Look, you need to do whatever it takes to convince your mom to teach you the family business of stripping.

Unlike you, I don't drink alcohol. I know that is your favorite hobby while hanging out with your buddy at his trailer park, but it is not my cup of tea.

I would try to explain to you as to how to move up in the pharma business, but it wouldn't do you any good since you got tossed out. Also, it is beyond your comprehension.

Better run off now and join your butt pirate buddies.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am serioulsy losing brain power conversing with you.

Do you have anything to offer?

Why do you love pharma so much anyway?

All you do is repeat the same stuff over and over. Find a good book to read, like 1984, or something, its people like you that are in that book, just doing what you are told, and thinking jobs in the corrupt pharma industry are actually good too. Moron! Dork! C/D Student!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have major problem as you did not have much brain power to begin with (which is why you were kicked out of pharma). If you lose any more, you won't be able to tie your own shoes.

You don't even understand the pharma business so anything I would say would just go over your head.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have major problem? What are you, Russian or something?

And you typed that last sentence all wrong. Here you go: As you don't even understand the pharma business, as anything I would as say would just as go over as your as head.

Man, if only I'd known as much as to say as a lot, as I'd gotten as promoted as you to WAY as beyond As-hole as manager.

As I have to as retire for the as evening to as allow you to as be the as butt pirate you as are, have as a nice as night as I, As-WAY beyond manager!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like your mental issues are out of hand. Losing a job can do that to you and now that you only have the burger job for support, the stress must be getting to you.

Did the stress also drive you to become a butt pirate or was that already a pre-existing condition?

Either way, I hope you get the help you need.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mental issues? Not me. Look in the mirror again, As-hole. Remember when you trolled on Thanksgiving Day? You're just not right, boy. Burger job? Not me. Look in the mirror, As-hole.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt about being WAY beyond a manager. But it just doesn't make sense. You lack the intelligence to be that high up. You are a monotone, mumbling, moron with the same old theme: is that a comeback? you flip burgers; you got tossed; I will tip you.

You've assimilated the arguments we've made against you: you're mentally ill; you lack intelligence; you're lying; you have deviant sexual tendencies. You know, the really good stuff that accurately applies to you.

I spent 20 years in the Pharma industry. I knew, and I still know people in that business. I can tell you that out of the hundreds of people I know at your supposed level, NONE of them that were WAY beyond manager in stature would do what you do here.

You either were never in the business, or you had an early and involuntary exit. So here you are, trying to exact vengeance. How's that working out for you?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, you're not bright enough to know that spacing posts out doesn't prove there is more than one person posting. In fact, that probably indicates the opposite. If posts are close together, and they are longer in content, it means two people are composing posts simultaneously. Look back through this thread. The other guy and I are posting within a few minutes of each other, with fairly long posts that would take longer to type--much less compose--than the interval between them. That's something very basic that someone supposedly at your level should understand.

Also, the other guy keeps clicking "Quote" and using my old posts to respond to you. That's not how I do things. I can use html commands. That's why you're seeing your quotes as snippets with my remarks in between. That's probably far over your head, but hey, at least I tried to help you.

Allow me to demonstrate:

Translation: "I can't explain how I moved up in Pharma because I never was in it. I wish I was like the veterans here, but I am a loser who trolls on Thanksgiving Day. Heck, I'd even be happy if I'd been tossed out. At least someone would have asked me to the dance. Unfortunately, entry in the Pharma world is beyond my comprehension, and I will never make it off this darn garbage truck."

See how that works? The other guy doesn't do this.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the other guy, over ten years in pharma, now doing some independent work that I love for the last 3 years.

However, I just got a call back for work, and I am tempted. Great pay. Great company. But, even with a great company and situation, there is not a lot of confidence that I can expand my influence outside of pharma, so I am hesitating to jump back in.

Any thoughts from the vets?

Please, Russian Rattler or Miss South Carolina or buger guy, don't respond to this one.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again, sluggo. It is easy for anyone to crank out a post in just a minute. The truth is that this board historically only had a few posts a week. The vast majority of posts come from pharma people. When we see posts from non-pharma people on a low volume section of the board, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it is one person. You are also stupid enough to use the same comments and verbage with your posts. Just goes to show how stupid you are. The lame attempts you made to try to make it seem like someone else were very easy to see through.

You still haven't given us an update on your mom. Has she agreed to teach you the stripping business?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's easy for YOU to crank out a post in just a minute, because you post the same things over and over again. Heck, I can only type about 40 words a minute accurately. Then to accurately use html to isolate your vapid comments and intersperse my own commentary takes a little more time.

My fluent use of my extensive vocabulary to show you up for the imbecile you are takes the least amount of time, I must confess. At least I taught you to try to dig a little deeper. "Verbage" is not a word, Mr. Pretend WAY beyond a manager. It's "verbiage".

I guess because you ride the GARBAGE truck every day, it's easy to turn a real word into VERBAGE.

And now you use the word "stupid" against me for the first time, lol. Yep, you're sweating it out now, As-hole.

You continue to show how divorced from reality you are, that all these posts come from one person. I bet the guards at your mental institution give you more time on the computer each day because you are so entertaining to them. Except for when they have to clean your drool off the keyboard, lol!

Be sure to thank them for answering the No-Spam questions correctly for you, haha!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation:

I have lost my pharma job.

I have lost my mind.

I have gotten my a$$ handed to me in this argument/debate

I look like a bigger idiot that what I was before even posting on this board

My life could not be any lower than what it is right now

I am a mental basket case

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you! These confessions will be good for your soul, Thanksgiving troll, providing you actually attain a soul one day.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least one voice in your head is telling the other voices the truth.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now you admit that the truth is that all those confessions were yours! And that you have no soul! And there are multiple voices in your head! Good for you! Listen to that voice from now on, and not all the others, Thanksgiving Day troll!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which one of your voices is talking now? Do you give each of them names? Which one of your voices is the official burger flipper? Is this the same voice in your head that was in control when you got tossed from pharma?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asks the voices in the head of PRETEND WAY above a manager.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the rep thinking of getting back into the industry,
    Seems like you have made a successful go outside the industry and I applaud you for that. It seems like just a few years back I was getting into pharma. Now I've aged out. It appeared at the time that this was a fantastic career. Sadly, times have changed.

I realize that the money and benefits are very good but I would hate to see you have to leave what you have been doing for the last three years. You don't mention what business, but can you still maintain that business as a side business?

This way you are still maintaining what you started and you can ride this pharma wave until it ends. I wish you well.