How do you get on Cardiology/Critical Care Division Gravy Train?

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2018 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John Hart you now have plenty of time to troll and see who is talking about you, you loser.
    John, you had to see it coming considering you have been firer numerous times over your career.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget about JH! The entire company stinks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, JH has an impressive resume of getting fired.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John's arrogance got the best of him and Todd ran him out of town!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the CFO runs JH out of town. It'll be interesting to see which of Hartman's buddies gets the job next. Poor guy...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s not going to put anyone in this position right now as their trying to dump this division as you idiots read this!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While I agree with your characterization of a new VP for C&CC, your lack of grammar skills when calling other people idiots is amusing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It had to be Rick Heun replying, dumber than a "box of rocks"

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frank is replacing John Hart.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frank is the most logical choice, he was practically running the division himself when John was here, so Frank should be able to lead the troops, he been dealt the "short end of the stick", but Frank understands what it's going to take to keep this division a float. First order of business should be to quit adding expansion territories, it's been a disaster, every new territory "shit the bed", second: shore up your management team, which means having to firer one or two of your AD's who underperform, third: get on any type of GPO contracts ASAP and get new products in the sales team hands, you have some very good sales people that would love to sell products that the customers actually want!
    Good Luck Frank you're going to need, because of the way John left things.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Nadia was going to take John's place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that makes sense! with her track record our division will be gone within a couple months, she could be the worst manger I've have ever seen, she absolutely brings nothing to the table, she doesn't care about her people, she doesn't spend anytime with her people and she does train them at all, she delegates everything just like her old boss John and look how well that worked out. If this division has any shot, Nadia has to go!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your just pissed that she’s a powerful intelligent woman. She stands for the “Me Too Movement” and would get rid of you quick!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"she's a powerful intelligent woman"... really, that's what you're going with?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If she is such a powerful woman, why is she scaring her reps off, because she just lost another one and I heard that there are a couple others close to leaving. The only thing I can say is she most of had something on John Hart, because she's been a lousy manager in two different regions, but yet held onto her job. I don't know of any manager in any company that can fail in two different regions, never leave her house, never hit her number, and have huge turnover, because no one likes to work for her, but yet still have a job. Where do I sign up?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your just a disgruntled male loser that was fired by Nadia.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't test these testis!!!:mad:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nadia, you didn't fire me, a matter of fact, I don't think you have ever fired a male employee, because that takes "balls", so you have preyed on only your female employees to show that you are the most dominant female in the division.
    Most of us just left, because it was to unbearable to work for someone who doesn't care about anyone but herself.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit, stop the constant Nadia bashing. We get it. You think that you didn’t meet your number because of her. You think if you had a different manager you would have met it. At the end of the day, you are the one that has to find the leads and close the sale. Not your manager. If your manager isn’t giving you the tools that you need then ask other people for help. Sitting around complaining on a gossip forum isn’t going to turn your life or territory around.

To claim that Nadia doesn’t care about anyone but herself is also a very narcissistic view. Just because you were not coddled by her doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about anyone.